This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dowload "Recliner of Rage" Skit from Conan O'Brien Show

The SciFi Channel's Stargate SG-1 site has the original Conan O'Brien Show's "Recliner of Rage" comedy skit available for download at:

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/galler.../conan_01.html

<<Pierre Bernard in the Late Night with Conan O'Brien Recliner of Rage expresses Everyman anger over developments on Stargate SG-1.>>

This is the skit that was aired on the Late Night with Conan O'Brien Show several weeks ago (and prompted the inivitation by Stargate to Pierre Bernard to travel to Vancouver).

This clip is formatted as QuickTime video.

|*|(*)|*|(*)|*|

Morjana

SG1-Spoilergate

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

DA!!! Whatever, Danny is one of the best!!! And his annoyance is funny!!! I like his character!!!

Comment

Pretty good, someone should make it so I can save it to my comp though

And we need the one from yesterday
      "When all else fails, there's always delusion." - Conan O'Brien

Comment

heh. Now I understand the Pierre's final scene better.

"Dr. Jackson?"

Comment

just hit view source and copy the .mov file into something like getright.
          sigpic

Comment

They should get him one of the Ancient blue glowy recliners.....complete with the Super Gel Pad Thingy...
            sigpic

Comment

Thanks, Morjana. I would have missed Pierre's comments if you hadn't posted the link.
              Slainte
              "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                just hit view source and copy the .mov file into something like getright.
                Hmmm....are you SURE that would work? I don't think it would......

Comment

I have a copy on my desktop right now.

Just download http://www.scifi.com/stargate/galler...inerofrage.mov
                  sigpic

Comment

QuickTime formatted clips are automatically saved in your computer's Temporary Internet Files.

Download and watch the clip.

From your "C" drive, click on "Windows," then click on "Show Files" (some versions won't let you go directly to Windows files), then click on "Termporary Internet Files."

I find it faster by sorting on "Type" and scroll down to the .mov file -- that should be "Recliner of Rage." Copy and paste the clip in the designated file on your computer.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

thanks for the link...the little snippet of season 8 was just too small of a bone >.< but yeah it was pretty cool overall...
                      My flickr photography.

Comment

Just ctrl-right click (or ctrl-click for mac) on this URL to download:

http://www.scifi.com/stargate/galler...inerofrage.mov
                        Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                        O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                        - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                        - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                        once done, cannot be undone...
                        brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

Excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
                            QuickTime formatted clips are automatically saved in your computer's Temporary Internet Files.

Download and watch the clip.

From your "C" drive, click on "Windows," then click on "Show Files" (some versions won't let you go directly to Windows files), then click on "Termporary Internet Files."

I find it faster by sorting on "Type" and scroll down to the .mov file -- that should be "Recliner of Rage." Copy and paste the clip in the designated file on your computer.

Morjana

.....You aren't using Windows XP.....::gets out his rusty dagger::

It's actually C:\Documents and Settings\<YOUR USER NAME HERE>\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmm... yeah... that's weird... I think I actually saw that. I definitely remember the "six people agree with you" line and the way the guy talked... strangely, I don't remember going "hey, they mentioned Stargate on Conan!" or anything like that. But I definitely remember the way the guy talked... hmm.
                              Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Working...
                              X