TJ and 200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ and 200

Before SGU began, they said it would be younger and edgier, and people couldn't help but think of the SG-1 episode "200", specifically the 90210-like segment. Certainly, SGU hasn't been that way, but when it was revealed that TJ is pregnant, I couldn't help but remember that "I'm pregnant" was the last thing said in that segment of "200".

200 never happened. i went through the stargate and changed the timeline!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffsumm View Post
      Before SGU began, they said it would be younger and edgier, and people couldn't help but think of the SG-1 episode "200", specifically the 90210-like segment. Certainly, SGU hasn't been that way, but when it was revealed that TJ is pregnant, I couldn't help but remember that "I'm pregnant" was the last thing said in that segment of "200".
      The younger and edgier "200" cast was based on SG-1 characters.
      sigpic

Comment

You know that Teyla got pregnant and said the exact same words "I'm pregnant" on SGA before SGU did it with TJ.

So there, Mr Poster Guy.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
          You know that Teyla got pregnant and said the exact same words "I'm pregnant" on SGA before SGU did it with TJ.

So there, Mr Poster Guy.
          Lets not forget Vala on SG-1
          Sha're
          and all of those baby snakes that came from Hathor
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
            Lets not forget Vala on SG-1
            Sha're
            and all of those baby snakes that came from Hathor
            No, I meant that since 200 aired, Teyla got knocked up, using "I'm pregnant" before SGU could - Vala, Hathor and Sha'Re came before.
            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

before that Vala did that. it's SG custom to write in pregnancies

Comment

Well to be fair they had all ready planned the pregnancy, then Alaina Huffman announced she was pregnant so they simply moved the story line from a secondary character to TJ.

@SupremeLegate
                Apogee Institute
                Council

Congito, ergo sum - congito

Comment

Which secondary character was supposed to be pregnant? The Asian sex machine?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                    Which secondary character was supposed to be pregnant? The Asian sex machine?
                    Thats no way to talk about Rush, he isn't even Asian.
                    sigpic

Comment

Isn't it customary to say "I'm pregnant." when, in fact, you are pregnant?
                      Sig by Pandora's Box
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                        What kinda crazy world are you from? Why would you ever think such a thing?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                          Pfft! Globviously, saying such a thing makes you and all those around you part of a soap opera, and thus, you are considered scum to internet fandoms. At least this taboo will encourage gals to get creative with their announcements! Such as:

"I've got a bun in my oven!" - Standard Answer.

"Hey honey - come look what your friend Mark did to me!" - Admission of Guilt

"Remember how you said that I couldn't get knocked up if we did unprotected and underwater? WELL GUESS AGAIN!" - Get Out While You Still Can.

Comment

Considering that they've been on Destiny over three months, and we know that many characters are fooling around (which is just human nature, I don't expect celibacy from any of the characters) I imagine TJ won't be the last to get pregnant. Unless there is some birth control available that we're unaware of. The only thing that surprises me is that...anyone (characters or fans) are surprised that someone finally got knocked up.

That said, it's ironic that the person is TJ, since she apparently was pregnant before she ever left Earth. I'd expected Chloe, or Dr. Park (anyone seen her kino webisode? If she doesn't get pregnant, she's a miracle woman.)

Comment

Originally posted by Daro View Post
                              Dr. Park (anyone seen her kino webisode? If she doesn't get pregnant, she's a miracle woman.)
                              Or she has Norplant, in which case she's fine for 5 months or so.
                              sigpic
                              Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

Working...
                              X