Divided Military Anaylsis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Divided Military Anaylsis

Okay where to Begin. First off When MSGT Greer took out the civilians he didnt secure them as prisoners. When you have prisoners you always seperate the leaders from the "followers" among other things. And someone who's navy can do that side. Anyone else see anything they can see wrong? or just wanna add something.
    I Have my M249, My 9mm, my body armor, and a whole Infantry Battalion on my FOB (and more) Im ready to kick some a**, in the Korengal valley of kunar province Afghanistan!....... bring it on Mr. Taliban

Maybe their goal wasn't to make the civilians feel like prisoners, just to stop the coup attempt. As they said in the show: they still have to live with those people.
    Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by 2nd lieutanet carol View Post
      Okay where to Begin. First off When MSGT Greer took out the civilians he didnt secure them as prisoners. When you have prisoners you always seperate the leaders from the "followers" among other things. And someone who's navy can do that side. Anyone else see anything they can see wrong? or just wanna add something.
      Rush and Wray had already separated that themselves from the sheep. They were in the Apple Core mk. 2 doing their thing and Young had them "secured."

Comment

Working...
      X