Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Beam on the planet same from Atlantis?(Atlantis Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Beam on the planet same from Atlantis?(Atlantis Spoilers)

Towards the end of season 1 of Atlantis, when Teyla and Sheppard were watching the planet get attacked by the wraith, Sheppard noticed a blue beam of light on the planet and went to investigate. I don't think the light, howiever, was ever explained or talked about again. The light resembled the light that came out on the planet in this episode. Is this a coincidence or are they the same type of light.

Yes.

Comment

coincidence. the beam of light he was investigating was coming from the hive...they just never explained it.
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

the two beams look exactly the same...
        Spoiler:
        it must have been the Wraith that built the solar system and planet. just joking.

Wraith tech is almost always derived from Ancient tech, so maybe the Ancients really did built the solar system.

Comment

Or they just used same graphics? Lol thats what I think.

Comment

well it's blue light not exactly a unique effect right?

Comment

that beam i assume was a way for the wraith on the ground to send unconscious ppl up to the hives without using a dart., just chuck them in the beam and then are transported up.

Comment

Probably the beam just an energy burst to maintain the artificial atmosphere balance surrounding the globe. An alternative way to release the pressure without having volcanic activities which is will polluting the air and kill the plant life.

Comment

Working...
                X