Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order - Reason - Compassion

That is what I am talking about.

I was a bit concerned about how things would play out between the big three Young- Rush - Wray after their little disagreement last week.

Things are a little tense but I did enjoy that they are at least trying for now to work together.

* Wray is not so trusting of Rush. Also Rush seems to back Young when it seems the best idea at the time.

* Young at least wiling to hear Wray out. Takes what she said into consideration but making a valid point.

* Young attempting to mend bridges with Rush. They will never be O'[neill \ Jackson or Shepherd\ McKay but they may reach an understanding.

* Young showing why he is in command.

I don't know how long it will last. But enjoy it none the less.

Also the scene where Rush tells Young that he's going to work on repairing parts of the ship. He says "I'd like to.." In other words, asking permission, which Young approves quickly.

Comment

I also liked that Young has allowed Rush and Wray to become his brain trust of sorts, or at the very least a sounding board for when he has a major decision to make.

And I look forward to future episodes where they hopefully show Rush and Young playing chess.

Originally posted by Tuvok View Post
      * Young attempting to mend bridges with Rush. They will never be O'[neill \ Jackson or Shepherd\ McKay but they may reach an understanding.
      There was a scene in Air where I thought that they were going to have Eli and Scott have that sort of relationship as the 'buddy pair' of the show, but since then they haven't really done any more of that other than subtle things like in "Faith" when Scott shook his head after Eli's TWOK reference. I hope they develop that more in the future. Since that has always been a big part of Stargate.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
        I also liked that Young has allowed Rush and Wray to become his brain trust of sorts, or at the very least a sounding board for when he has a major decision to make.

And I look forward to future episodes where they hopefully show Rush and Young playing chess.

There was a scene in Air where I thought that they were going to have Eli and Scott have that sort of relationship as the 'buddy pair' of the show, but since then they haven't really done any more of that other than subtle things like in "Faith" when Scott shook his head after Eli's TWOK reference. I hope they develop that more in the future. Since that has always been a big part of Stargate.
        I mean can you see that conversations one could have over beer.

' Remember that time I framed you for murder?'

'How about that time I left you stranded on another planet to die.'

'Oh, oh how about I help organized a coup and demanded your guns.'

Yeah , these kind of conversations that don't happen around SGC thats for sure. Hmmmm...and that's why the semi-functional mostly dysfunctional trinity have a warm place in my heart.

Comment

Working...
        X