TJ's eyebrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ's eyebrows

Am I the only one who thinks, in the right light (i.e. for most of this episode) that TJ looks like she has no eyebrows?

If you are very blonde, and don't wear eyebrow pencil (which she may when she is on the ship, wearing makeup), you can look like you have no eyebrows. On the planet, TJ wasn't wearing any makeup; she apparently wears some makeup on the ship.
    sigpic
    Goodbye and Good Travels, Destiny!

Comment

seriously....you created this thread for THIS!.....really???

Comment

Yes. The moonface was really distracting XD

Comment

you just reaffirmed my belief that the newbies on the site are creating useless threads..no offence to you

Comment

... net neutrality is seriouz bizness...

I hadn't noticed, I was too buzzy admiring her long hair I think... I totally loved her wakeup scene in the beginning!
            I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
              you just reaffirmed my belief that the newbies on the site are creating useless threads..no offence to you
              Ok, for something more intellectually stimulating:

I found TJ's appearance quite jarring in this episode for the aforementioned reason, primarily because of the artistic direction that the make-up department, or the DoP took. Did anyone else find so? I'm curious as to why they did this, because it is not a flattering look for Mrs. Huffman, considering how the show likes to sexualise their female characters. Does anyone have any ideas?

Better?

Comment

Don't know about eyebrows, but TJ with her hair down is absolutely gorgeous. Not that she looks half bad with her businesslike Destiny hairdo...
                If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Hmm you know that thing that shines on you for part of the day, well, when a person with blonde hair and/or blonde eyebrows goes outside and stands under it, it makes their hair appear lighter/blonder. (What a waste of a thread... that I commented on.)

Comment

BAG liked TJ's eyebrows.

regards,
                    G.
                    Go for Marty...

Comment

Nah! Just a little mindless fun. Where's the harm? TJ is precious eyebrows and all.

Comment

seriously....you created this thread for THIS!.....really???
                        green and win n
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

This thread requires illustrations.
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I seriously doubt she is a real blond

My first post!

Comment

Working...
                              X