Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Didn't they come across a wrecked Colonial Raptor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't they come across a wrecked Colonial Raptor?

Wasn't it the same location they used in BSG, when Gaius and the rest of 'em crashed on Kobol?

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    Wasn't it the same location they used in BSG, when Gaius and the rest of 'em crashed on Kobol?
    It would have made a nice twist if there was an Alien Ship orbiting the planet which shot down their shuttle.

*sighs*

Comment

Yes, that looks like the same location they used in "Kobol's Last Gleaming". It's lovely isn't it?
      All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Yeah. It was beautiful. That wide shot of Scott by the edge of the lake, with Chloe doing her skinny dipping was really awesomel.

Comment

I knew the area looked familiar. Looks great overall, though the lack of Cylon danger was evident! The religious nutjobs were in full force though!
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            The religious nutjobs were in full force though!
            Agreed. And the Ancient Cylons/Replicators were in the crate. Just you wait.

Comment

Agreed. And the Ancient Cylons/Replicators were in the crate. Just you wait.
              Nah man, we covered that in another thread: It's Marvin's cousin.
              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Nah man, we covered that in another thread: It's Marvin's cousin.
                Alberto? The overly-enthusiastic, singing, dancing, gay robot?

Comment

I love how Vancouver can look like any number of alien worlds.
                  Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Alberto? The overly-enthusiastic, singing, dancing, gay robot?
                    Well this is SGU, so I expect a robot that sings Alexi Murdoch songs when everyone looks depressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                      I love how Vancouver can look like any number of alien worlds.
                      It's because Canadians come from Weluptiylon VII. They terraformed it according to their own needs.

Well this is SGU, so I expect a robot that sings Alexi Murdoch songs when everyone looks depressed.
                      No, no. He's the exact opposite. His introduction is what is needed to brighten up the lives of those on-board. His stirring rendition of "Tomorrow" will lift everyone's spirits.

Comment

No, no. He's the exact opposite. His introduction is what is needed to brighten up the lives of those on-board. His stirring rendition of "Tomorrow" will lift everyone's spirits.
                        Yeah, good point. Seems we already have a robot that does what I described earlier. He's been around since Air 3, at least!

Comment

Yeah, good point. Seems we already have a robot that does what I described earlier. He's been around since Air 3, at least!
                          No, no. Not a robot. It's a Phantom. Of the Op...Destiny!

Comment

yes it was but that was 150.000 years ago
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Hmm I kept thinking SG1, specifically "Keb" (sic?) where they first meet Oma Desala or the episode where O'Neill and Maybourne get trapped on a wilderness planet together.

Comment

Working...
                              X