My Issues with Chloe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Issues with Chloe

Having seeing Space, Divided and Faith, I have come to the conclusion that Chloe is just plain stupid.

I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, I really did, but now, I can't make any concessions for her. Just the character, and the way her lines were delivered, I think those blue aliens might've knocked one too many brain cells out of her head.
    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

I say we bring on the pain sticks.

Comment

Mind supporting that with a few reasons other than her lines?

Comment

Well...okay. I've been over this far too many times, and while I think the title of this thread is unnecessary I sort of get your point.

I don't agree, unfortunately. If anything, Chloe showed some pretty great stuff in "Divided" especially and I enjoyed her lines in "Faith". She's become more forceful, if you will, or at least more willing to state her opinion vocally.

As always, I still look forward to seeing what else happens with her character in the future.
        Sig by Pandora's Box
        sigpic

Comment

I agree with Conarch. And besides, not every character can explode onto the screen and bring the awesome right away. These past three episodes have shown Chloe growing as a person, and I hope we haven't seen the last of that.

Oh. And I hope 'growing as a person' doesn't come to include her being pregnant anytime soon.

Comment

she's a spy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
              she's a spy.
              <capslock>YES.</capslock>
              R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

i say we stays as long as possible
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm ready for Chloe to be in every season.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                    I'm ready for Chloe to be in every season.
                    As am I. She's not that bad, I'm glad she's growing a backbone in these last two episodes (Though there was evidence of it back in Air 2 and Water).
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                      As am I. She's not that bad, I'm glad she's growing a backbone in these last two episodes (Though there was evidence of it back in Air 2 and Water).
                      You see a backbone I see mopey and flighty...honestly she may be the most annoying character I've seen in a long while
                      "I'm being extremely clever up here and there's no one to stand around looking impressed! What's the point in having you all?!" - The Doctor (#11)

Comment

I was confident for a few minutes she would stay on the planet, then...
                        "Welcome home..."
                        BLAHHH

Comment

Originally posted by Shpinxinator View Post
                          You see a backbone I see mopey and flighty...honestly she may be the most annoying character I've seen in a long while
                          Hayden Panettiere at some points in Heroes is unmatched as most annoying character in recent times. Chloe's gunning for it though.

I play Bad Company 2 on the PS3. If you do too, invite Xeno-

Comment

Originally posted by Xeno View Post
                            Hayden Panettiere at some points in Heroes is unmatched as most annoying character in recent times. Chloe's gunning for it though.
                            At least Hayden's character doesn't act completely stupid. Chloe isn't on my nerves as bad as she once was, but she's still riding them pretty good.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

I've been ready for that since pretty much episode 1.
                              She was good in Divided. But now...Ugh!

Comment

Working...
                              X