It looks like a robot!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like a robot!

Am I the only one who got giddy at the thought of a cool ass robot spider in a future episode?

Is it bad? Will it be a Villian? or is it going to be like a Kino on steroids?

I got the feel like were like little ships. Maybe for repairing the outside of the ship or maybe Destiny's form of combat ships.

Comment

replicators, sigh.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rykel View Post
        I got the feel like were like little ships. Maybe for repairing the outside of the ship or maybe Destiny's form of combat ships.
        You ever seen Men In Black?

It's like the locker incident.

That ship has little people living inside of it.

Comment

I like the idea of the unnamed future plot device being a robot. Or maybe it's a medical device, one that might be able to help bring Franklin out of his coma. Hey, maybe it's both. God knows TJ could use the help.

Comment

I'm thinking giant Duracells.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It makes perfect sense to me that the Destiny would have some automated repair system. Maybe it was broken when that race was trying to get on the ship before so that's why its not up and working at the moment. Or it could be a internal defense device. Who knows but I am leaving more towards a non combative device.

Comment

I want to see what its used for. Probably some kind of repair funtion
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

i swear iv seen those kinda "drone's" before...any one got a screen cap?

Comment

I don't see the robots as an automated repair system. They are stored in boxes, and clearly powered down. They are not in "on duty inactive status."
                    There has to be lots of goodies stored on Destiny, for when the Ancients would eventually show up to Destiny. Slowly we're finding it, the shuttles, suits, chair, lol robots....and whatever else the writers come up with.
                    I'm like everyone else, I want to see what their for. I'm holding out for early replicator tech.
                    sigpic

Comment

and it has a plan?
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by dacooker View Post
                        Isn't Jonas cool?
                        YES.
                        Eating McDonalds is like sleeping with someone you shouldn't have.
                        In that both are bad for you but oh so much fun?

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        and it has a plan?
                        Hahaha
                        Last edited by DigiFluid; 16 April 2010, 08:31 PM.
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I'm like everyone else, I want to see what their for. I'm holding out for early replicator tech.
                          maby its the "father" replicator...we already saw the "mother" replicator in SGA....giggles

Comment

I don't see the robots as an automated repair system. They are stored in boxes, and clearly powered down. They are not in "on duty inactive status."
                            There has to be lots of goodies stored on Destiny, for when the Ancients would eventually show up to Destiny. Slowly we're finding it, the shuttles, suits, chair, lol robots....and whatever else the writers come up with.
                            and it has a plan?
                            Originally posted by randomking View Post
                            maby its the "father" replicator...we already saw the "mother" replicator in SGA....giggles
                            Nah, the "mother" Replicator was Reese in "Menace".

Comment

and it has a plan?
                              So much win right here.
                              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Working...
                              X