PDA

View Full Version : TJ and Scott

major davis
April 16th, 2010, 08:19 PM
Ok iM not trying to make a shipper thread here, but don't you think TJ and Scott would be great together. He seems to genuinely care. They have a great connection. Additionally Scott seems like a much more stable person(instead of Young with his lapses into spuratic insanity territory) to raise a child with TJ. Anyone agree?

Daro
April 16th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Agreed.

Coronach
April 16th, 2010, 08:34 PM
Do I think they'd be great together? Maybe. I guess I don't really see them that way though. :P I do see them as very good friends though, and I really enjoyed the scene between the two in this episode.

xxxevilgrinxxx
April 16th, 2010, 08:50 PM
I think that maybe Scott sees the chance to correct past wrongs and not leave the pregnant woman, even if it's not his child. As odd as it seems, I think Scott is very much a "do the right thing" kind of person, even if he fails at it

major davis
April 16th, 2010, 08:57 PM
I think that maybe Scott sees the chance to correct past wrongs and not leave the pregnant woman, even if it's not his child. As odd as it seems, I think Scott is very much a "do the right thing" kind of person, even if he fails at it

That's a really good point. It makes a lot of sense. :). That scene between Scott and TJ was sooo good!

jelgate
April 16th, 2010, 08:58 PM
Being on Icarus and Destiny with military background the two have a lot of common ground. I see them as good friends and nothng more

CCA
April 16th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Though it probably never happen, I secretly ship them lol. I think they they would be hot together but I think honestly they can only be good friends. Thats the impression I got from them but yeah I think they are cute together

Pharaoh Atem
April 16th, 2010, 09:11 PM
ship no. good friends yes.

xxxevilgrinxxx
April 16th, 2010, 09:15 PM
ship no. good friends yes.

it's funny, I can't ship them either. but really good friends, yes, especially now that they've shared this
The only person I can see her with is Young :p

PG15
April 16th, 2010, 09:16 PM

Well said! I was thinking that exact personal event of Scott's when TJ was talking to him; they even had a shot of him reacting and it was very telling indeed.

I love it when we get current character actions that are clearly influenced by his/her personal history; the continuity is declicious.

xxxevilgrinxxx
April 16th, 2010, 09:18 PM
I love it when we get current character actions that are clearly influenced by his/her personal history; the continuity is declicious.

it's neat, with all the character development epis, now when we get one of those "looks", there's a whole lot more behind it, and that we can understand. It's fascinating!

MattSilver 3k
April 16th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Very brother-sisterly, but given enough time and certain inflections and changes, a romantic thing might happen. I'd prefer it to stay as is, though. It's nice and kinda sweet.

DigiFluid
April 16th, 2010, 09:30 PM
TJ is way too mature for Scott. Just IMO obviously, but when they're together he seems like a teenager trying to carry a conversation with an adult.

Pharaoh Atem
April 16th, 2010, 09:30 PM
Very brother-sisterly, but given enough time and certain inflections and changes, a romantic thing might happen. I'd prefer it to stay as is, though. It's nice and kinda sweet.

if young dies scott may try to be a father figure

Replicator Todd
April 16th, 2010, 09:37 PM
I'd die if TJ and Scott end up together. Eli FTW! :D

Xeno
April 16th, 2010, 10:26 PM
I'm saying Brother-Sister relationship.

Astria
April 16th, 2010, 11:32 PM
TJ and Scott as friends, yes. TJ and Scott in a relationship, nope. Hopefully he'll be a good friend who can help with any of the drama that's sure to come between TJ and Young. And if Young ever does kick it, he'd be a good father figure for the baby.

Vapor
April 17th, 2010, 12:27 AM
Just good friends, please.

Though I will admit that, during their scene together, I could easily see people wanting to ship them. I mean, if we had no idea who these characters were before now, you could totally see it like that.

The Swarm
April 17th, 2010, 07:30 AM
Actualy , takeing into account Scott's past, im surprised that he isnt the baby's father.

major davis
April 17th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Actualy , takeing into account Scott's past, im surprised that he isnt the baby's father.

HAHA! Green!

ChrisSThomas
April 17th, 2010, 07:42 AM
OK, I am missing something here mainly because I am not lingo savvy. What does ship mean?

jelgate
April 17th, 2010, 07:44 AM
OK, I am missing something here mainly because I am not lingo savvy. What does ship mean?a romantic relationship

mere earthling
April 17th, 2010, 09:49 AM
I see brother-sister too, it was really sweet and I don't think TJ expected that from him. He's really a good kid imao.

Ser Scot A Ellison
April 17th, 2010, 10:34 AM
I think Scott is a decent man. I think the does care about Chole but I don't think it will last. He and TJ are friends and I don't see their relationship going beyond that. As to the child. Scott lost his parents at an early age. He has a child he may never get to know. It's only natural that he would feel a sense of responsibility toward TJ and her child. It would have floored me if he hadn't expressed a willingness to help and act as a father figure.

jelgate
April 17th, 2010, 10:37 AM
I think Scott is a decent man. I think the does care about Chole but I don't think it will last. He and TJ are friends and I don't see their relationship going beyond that. As to the child. Scott lost his parents at an early age. He has a child he may never get to know. It's only natural that he would feel a sense of responsibility toward TJ and her child. It would have floored me if he hadn't expressed a willingness to help and act as a father figure.
Thats a real interesting perspective of Scott wanting to see his own son translate to TJ's unborn child. Its too soon to say yes or nor but iits a possibility

pipi
April 18th, 2010, 03:26 AM
Why can't TJ raise a child by herself? Plenty of single mums in this world. I kinda like TJ with her hair down more. She'll need to pretty up a bit more before I use the milf word :P

jelgate
April 18th, 2010, 08:17 AM
Why can't TJ raise a child by herself? Plenty of single mums in this world. I kinda like TJ with her hair down more. She'll need to pretty up a bit more before I use the milf word :P

Its a little different given TJ's responsbilities and the life and death situation of the Destiny. Given the extreme needs of infants in RL it wouldn't survive very long

ngewakl
April 20th, 2010, 12:46 AM
If Scott hooks up with TJ, then he's the Frackin Man! If I was writing this show, I'd have him hook up with every female on the ship! Sweet!

The Swarm
April 20th, 2010, 12:51 AM
I dont want Scott/Chloe to end...i think its a sweet pair.

J_schinderlin56
April 20th, 2010, 12:01 PM
I think Scott saw in T.J. what he left behind on earh, a single mom. But as admirable as his intentions were, I think it's time for Young to step up a take responsibility for his child, and the child's mother. If he and his wife have no kids, it might be time to just say "Hey, I'm going to be a father, you want to be with Telford- have at it."

SG7
April 20th, 2010, 12:14 PM
I think Scott saw in T.J. what he left behind on earh, a single mom. But as admirable as his intentions were, I think it's time for Young to step up a take responsibility for his child, and the child's mother. If he and his wife have no kids, it might be time to just say "Hey, I'm going to be a father, you want to be with Telford- have at it."

Well it will be kinda hard for him to do until she actually tells him that she's pregnant with his child. Can't take responsibility for something that you don't know about.

I can see that it may be an episode or two before she finally tells him. I'm putting my money on the writers writing her struggling with when and how to tell him of her pregnancy given the fact that they are stranded on the ship, and they had apparently already ended their "thing" that they had for each other back on Icarus Base. And now she is confrunted with having to break it to him that there are lingering effects of their actions back at Icarus, namingly her being pregnant. Along with having to tell the rest of the military and also the civillian personnel that she is pregnant. Knowing that she is their only medical officer.

MattSilver 3k
April 20th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Well it will be kinda hard for him to do until she actually tells him that she's pregnant with his child. Can't take responsibility for something that you don't know about.

I can see that it may be an episode or two before she finally tells him. I'm putting my money on the writers writing her struggling with when and how to tell him of her pregnancy given the fact that they are stranded on the ship, and they had apparently already ended their "thing" that they had for each other back on Icarus Base. And now she is confrunted with having to break it to him that there are lingering effects of their actions back at Icarus, namingly her being pregnant. Along with having to tell the rest of the military and also the civillian personnel that she is pregnant. Knowing that she is their only medical officer.

Hey - guess what!

Two episodes from now, TJ'll be spilling the beans. Sounds like a blast.

xxxevilgrinxxx
April 20th, 2010, 12:17 PM

yeah, I don't see her as being too eager to tell him either
Once she does, I think it would limit her choices considerably

pipi
April 20th, 2010, 07:03 PM
Well it will be kinda hard for him to do until she actually tells him that she's pregnant with his child. Can't take responsibility for something that you don't know about. .
Scott and his love child. Maybe the old man needs to take advice from the younger stud when the time comes. After all he does has experience :)

yanna
April 20th, 2010, 10:20 PM
I didn't see romantic chemistry, only brother-sister. But then again, I don't see any chemistry with her and Young either. I think the only time I thought she looked good with someone chemistry-wise was with Rush and with Wray.

YutheGreat
April 22nd, 2010, 08:34 AM

Indeed. I wonder what Young, James, Chloe's reaction are. Young will likely realize he is the Dad...

Young/TJ I can't help but relate it to Jack/Sam

I must say however I don't think the child will be born as bad as it is to say Destiny is no place to raise a child. I don't think TJ will hurt the child but I think there will be an attack and the child will not be born. However, Voyager did have a child born during the show and SGA had Teyla and her hybrid-child so who knows...