TJ and Scott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TJ and Scott

Ok iM not trying to make a shipper thread here, but don't you think TJ and Scott would be great together. He seems to genuinely care. They have a great connection. Additionally Scott seems like a much more stable person(instead of Young with his lapses into spuratic insanity territory) to raise a child with TJ. Anyone agree?
    sigpic

Agreed.

Comment

Do I think they'd be great together? Maybe. I guess I don't really see them that way though. I do see them as very good friends though, and I really enjoyed the scene between the two in this episode.
      Sig by Pandora's Box
      sigpic

Comment

I think that maybe Scott sees the chance to correct past wrongs and not leave the pregnant woman, even if it's not his child. As odd as it seems, I think Scott is very much a "do the right thing" kind of person, even if he fails at it
        sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
          I think that maybe Scott sees the chance to correct past wrongs and not leave the pregnant woman, even if it's not his child. As odd as it seems, I think Scott is very much a "do the right thing" kind of person, even if he fails at it
          That's a really good point. It makes a lot of sense. . That scene between Scott and TJ was sooo good!
          sigpic

Comment

Being on Icarus and Destiny with military background the two have a lot of common ground. I see them as good friends and nothng more
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Though it probably never happen, I secretly ship them lol. I think they they would be hot together but I think honestly they can only be good friends. Thats the impression I got from them but yeah I think they are cute together

Comment

ship no. good friends yes.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                  ship no. good friends yes.
                  it's funny, I can't ship them either. but really good friends, yes, especially now that they've shared this
                  The only person I can see her with is Young
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by xxxevilgrinxxx View Post
                    Well said! I was thinking that exact personal event of Scott's when TJ was talking to him; they even had a shot of him reacting and it was very telling indeed.

I love it when we get current character actions that are clearly influenced by his/her personal history; the continuity is declicious.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      I love it when we get current character actions that are clearly influenced by his/her personal history; the continuity is declicious.
                      it's neat, with all the character development epis, now when we get one of those "looks", there's a whole lot more behind it, and that we can understand. It's fascinating!
                      sigpic

Comment

Very brother-sisterly, but given enough time and certain inflections and changes, a romantic thing might happen. I'd prefer it to stay as is, though. It's nice and kinda sweet.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

TJ is way too mature for Scott. Just IMO obviously, but when they're together he seems like a teenager trying to carry a conversation with an adult.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            Very brother-sisterly, but given enough time and certain inflections and changes, a romantic thing might happen. I'd prefer it to stay as is, though. It's nice and kinda sweet.
                            if young dies scott may try to be a father figure
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'd die if TJ and Scott end up together. Eli FTW!

Comment

Working...
                              X