Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Key to the universe? (Spoilers through S1 ? / SyFy Promo trailer )

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Key to the universe? (Spoilers through S1 ? / SyFy Promo trailer )

This has been bugging me for quite a while. I spent some time searching these forums and didn't find any related posts or threads. I apologize if they exist.

In this trailer at about 0:12 Rush says something about a key. His exact words are:

"Some said it was a key to the universe itself. Once unlocked, you would gain untold power."

I don't recall Rush saying that in the series, and all of the clips seem to be from the first part. Does anyone know what it means? When will he say it, this season or the next, or has it been cut? Seems like something you would say in the finally.

Originally posted by Brian N View Post
    This has been bugging me for quite a while. I spent some time searching these forums and didn't find any related posts or threads. I apologize if they exist.

In this trailer at about 0:12 Rush says something about a key. His exact words are:

"Some said it was a key to the universe itself. Once unlocked, you would gain untold power."

I don't recall Rush saying that in the series, and all of the clips seem to be from the first part. Does anyone know what it means? When will he say it, this season or the next, or has it been cut? Seems like something you would say in the finally.
    If I remember correctly it was in the pilot. The scene was cut from the tv version, but it was in the extended version on dvd.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
      If I remember correctly it was in the pilot. The scene was cut from the tv version, but it was in the extended version on dvd.
      Yep, that's correct.
      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Which I thought was kind of a neat scene, and thought that of all bits they should have kept that part. I think it gives you an idea of what Destiny might be, and why so many want her. That's what I took from it.

Comment

Well the destiny has
          • Starcharts for areas of space covering billions of light years
          • Extremely innovative ftl (if it was less advanced then hyperdrive then Im sure we'd have seen other races use it, I think its much more likely that its just unique to destiny)
          • Extremely innovative Shields (It seems that if the ship had 100% power capacity it could give most of the ships we've a pretty good fight)
          • Plus the ship seems like its the missing link between Atlantis tech and Earth tech)

and its only been 12 episodes...
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
            Thanks.

I'm still debating on whether to buy the DVD.

Comment

Just buy it when it comes out as one whole season package.
              A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Working...
              X