X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our next source of power ?

spoiler for the episode after "the BrotherHood"
    So here we are, in Brotherhood they aren't able to get the damn ZP' but ... gateworld next-episode little-summary called "Letter From Pegasus" says:

"With a brief opportunity to send a data transmission to Earth, members of the Atlantis expedition compose video messages home to their loved ones." Will we be able to convince the ladies to come with us and let us send little message ? Will we go to an another planets with zpm and find it quickly (possibly they aren't all protected as they were in brotherhood)

In this image we can see that we will rescue some people .. anybody have a guess ? They don't seem to be in a puddle jumper ... jbut what is the big thing next to sheppard ("right" from our point of view)
    Last edited by po134; 05 January 2005, 09:44 AM.
    - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
    - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
    - The Nox

Best guess would be that the find a mostly depleted ZPM on a planet being attacked by the wraith, the people in the puddle jumper are people being saved my guess is that all this will happen in the intro to the show, the we will find out that they are able to send a short transmisson back to earth and that is how the show will go on.

Comment

A hampster called Fred running round and round very fast on his little dinky wheel can.. and its been scientificly proved.. provide enough power for the shields to be operational.

Dont mess.. I know this for a FACT

Sy~
      A lady came up to me on the street and pointed to my sued jacket...
      "You know a cow was murdered for that jacket?" She sneered. I replied in a psychotic tone...
      "I diddnt know there were any witnesses. Now I'll have to kill you to!"

Sy~

Comment

I can tell you EXACTLY what's going to happen.

Although right now it will count as SPECULATION it will most likely come to be true...

SPOILERS

The Deadelus will be nearly destroyed in a fight with the hiveships after doing some cool stuff. They'll pull the ZPM out of it and use it to power what they can of Atlantis. We will then go into season 2 with atlantis being an actual STABLE base so that the entire series isn't "OMFG WE NEED POWER LOLOL!!111!"
        ..>
        Watch at the end of season1 or the beginning of season 2 as it turns out that I'm right. because it just makes sense.

Comment

spoiler continue [All the next SG-A episode, including the Siege]
          tanks, I already knew they was gonna try to put a ZPM in the space station ... but then I said to myself: What ? They will simply let their ship with no-zpm !
          spoiler for SG-A S2
          .It may also explain why the asgard will be involve in S2 (Pissbly, nothing is sure yet, but knowing the writters said there will be MANY crossovers and that some1 said that one asgard in a team could be interresting ...)
          . Because our ship will possibly remain in orbit and we will need it back home for our own protection so the asgard will probably help us with this This is my guess
          End of spoiler S2 but spoiler for the episode continu
          So some1 said on the forum that there is only 2 hive ship in a pic, so maybe our new battlecruiser will destroy one of them ! So the Wraith were a very powerfull ennemy, especially if we assume our shoip had asgard sheild and weapon ...
          - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
          - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
          - The Nox

Comment

Working...
          X