This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Sanctuary RPG

I have created a Sanctuary RPG because I wanted to RPG for the show and it gave me the chance to move my other RPG, a Stargate Atlantis RPG, to forum so I could have them both in one place and no you don't have join both RPGs at the forum unless you want to. The only cannon character taken is Sally the mermaid because I wanted to create my own abnormals and play them. Yes, I know I could have just looked for a RPG already going on but I wanted to do my own RPG.

If anyone wants to play Ashely Magnus let me know because I have way to bring her back and I'll tell you what the idea is and you can go with it from there.
    The RPG will start when there are people playing these characters:
    Dr. Helen Magnus, Dr. Will Zimmerman, Bigfoot, Henry Foss, Ashley Magnus, John Druitt, Nikola Tesla, Kate Freelander

Just a brief word about my made-up characters: Clara Samantha Whitley is really the one made-up character of mine that will be used more then the others. If, for example, they need to go to the London Sanctuary they may run into Clara's brother's Robbie and Peter but only of the plot calls for it.

If anyone is inserted in RPGing for the show then here is the link to all information on the RPG:
    http://planettv1.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=occ2

Here is the direct link to the forum: http://planettv1.proboards.com/index.cgi

edited to say: There will be no crossovers between the two RPGs. I just wanted them in the same place so I didn't have to go to 2 separate places for them.
    Last edited by planet_tv; 23 April 2010, 11:29 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

I'm still looking for some people to play these characters in order for the RPG to start so if you would like RPG for the show here are the characters needed:
    Dr. Will Zimmerman, Bigfoot, Henry Foss and anyone of one these three characters: John Druitt, Nikola Tesla, Kate Freelander

There are. of course, other characters available to play: Character List

Thanks to anyone who is willing help out my RPG.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I'm still looking for some people to play these characters in order for the RPG to start so if you would like RPG for the show here are the characters needed:
      Bigfoot, Henry Foss and anyone of one these three characters: John Druitt, Nikola Tesla, Kate Freelander.
      There are. of course, other characters available to play.

Once I get two to three more people then the role playing game will start.

Thanks to anyone who is willing help out my RPG.

Comment

Working...
      X