Lucian Alliance on the Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucian Alliance on the Destiny

I was just wondering what the Lucian Alliance have done and how they have gained access to the destiny. Because they could have been behind the attack on Icarus, well definately behind the attack.
    Any thoughts anyone?

Originally posted by Colonel Chris View Post
    I was just wondering what the Lucian Alliance have done and how they have gained access to the destiny. Because they could have been behind the attack on Icarus, well definately behind the attack.
    Any thoughts anyone?
    Spoiler:
    they gate aboard at a later time, they have been confirmed as the attackers on Icarus, they had a spy on Icarus (not saying who, I ACTUALLY KNOW!)and they told them how they dialled (or at least) planned to dial destiny along with research and such, plus they could have relayed information using the communication stones

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      Spoiler:
      they gate aboard at a later time, they have been confirmed as the attackers on Icarus, they had a spy on Icarus (not saying who, I ACTUALLY KNOW!)and they told them how they dialled (or at least) planned to dial destiny along with research and such, plus they could have relayed information using the communication stones
      Spoiler:
      The name of the spy is well kown for those that have been following SGU and the spoilers. .
      The spy is Col. Telford. He had been brainwashed! There you go.
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Zedd View Post
        Spoiler:
        The name of the spy is well kown for those that have been following SGU and the spoilers. .
        The spy is Col. Telford. He had been brainwashed! There you go.
        Nope. Its someone you wont ever guess

Comment

Oh god no please not Chloe...

Comment

Originally posted by Trig View Post
            Oh god no please not Chloe...
            yes that would certainly make things more intersting
            R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Working...
            X