Alien Ship's weapons weren't great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien Ship's weapons weren't great

Did anyone else feel that those alien ship weapons were pretty boring to watch? I mean the episode was an improvement but they could have worked on the weapons a bit more, felt kinda lame.

Originally posted by globex View Post
    Did anyone else feel that those alien ship weapons were pretty boring to watch? I mean the episode was an improvement but they could have worked on the weapons a bit more, felt kinda lame.
    Did you also find ha'tak and hive ships boring to watch?
    Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
    Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Yes but at least there were other ships... I mean, for the first 10 episodes, the only ship we saw was a "huge black anchor-shaped thing" that some people like to call Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
        Did you also find ha'tak and hive ships boring to watch?
        My sarcasm meter is detecting sarcasm. Was that really sarcasm? If no, then the answer to that is no. The Hive ships were at least decent in their fire power.

Originally posted by drake122 View Post
        Yes but at least there were other ships... I mean, for the first 10 episodes, the only ship we saw was a "huge black anchor-shaped thing" that some people like to call Destiny.
        The weapons sounded weak.

Comment

Yes. The Destiny is really old tech. The aliens seem less advanced. Less advanced than the oldest ancient tech is kind of boring.

Whats not boring is the implication. The very fact that they have weapons and small attack fleets. I'm sure the writers didn't intend it, but that would imply there are others out and about that create the need for that kind of weaponry.

Comment

not everything is as cool as a ori ship
            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

My sarcasm meter is detecting sarcasm. Was that really sarcasm? If no, then the answer to that is no. The Hive ships were at least decent in their fire power.

The weapons sounded weak.
              I liked the Hive ship weapons because they made pewpew sounds and was a very pretty blue cosmo colour. Thumbs up for special effects.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                not everything is as cool as a ori ship
                Yes, hallowed are the toilets.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                  Yes, hallowed are the toilets.
                  Yes, hallowed are the Urine!
                  sigpic
                  - SteamID user since 2005 -- you can add me - visit steam translation server brazil @ Steelbox

Comment

Originally posted by pipi
                    I liked the Hive ship weapons because they made pewpew sounds and was a very pretty blue cosmo colour. Thumbs up for special effects.
                    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

This thread is hilarious.
                      A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Well to be more accurate the Hive ships goes doo doo doo, Orai goes peeeeew? Pegasus goes dedede dedede, Smurfs goes whooo-dong whooo-dong.

Smurf weapons were lame cause they have to charge and gives away the shot

Comment

they wanted destiny, why use powerful weapons to destroy it, they wanted to disable the shields..

i dont knwo about you, but when im after somethign i dont destroy it, if i did something like 20 women would be dead

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            They [The Blue Space Aliens] wanted Destiny. Why use powerful weapons to destroy it [Or damage it]? They wanted to disable the shields.
                            Indeed.

!!!!: Words between [ ] are my own additions.
                            Last edited by Jper; 13 April 2010, 05:58 AM.
                            A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                              Indeed.
                              r u putting words in my mouth/post! :O

and your right/im right

Comment

Working...
                              X