Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Q showed up in SG-1....what would it have been like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Q showed up in SG-1....what would it have been like?

Well since the actor who played Q was in SG-1 as Colonel Simmons ever since then. I have always wondered how SG-1 would deal with Q if he ever showed up.

-I think he'd piss off O'neill right off the bat.

Same for Mckay, I'd love to see Q pulling pranks on Mckay in Atlantis....

In fact that's what I'd LOVE to see.

Q just pranking everyone in the Stargate Universe, it'd be funny as heck!

-I'm sure many of you can think of funny things that he'd do!

he'd either solve all their problems or make a already funny show annoying
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'd love to see Q just messing with everyone at Stargate Command.....then going "oh you're no fun, I know! Let's invite the goa'uld in!"

Comment

I have a feeling Q might meet his match in O'Neill's snarkiness. But of course Q would find a way to come out on top!
        I agree, Q and McKay would be hilarious! I'm sure McKay would get a few zingers in towards Q, but would end up as the punchline in one of Q's pranks.
        I think the big question would be Q versus the various ascended beings though...
        sigpic
        "Operation this-will-most-likely-end-badly is a go" ~Lt Col John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          he'd either solve all their problems or make a already funny show annoying
          So he'd be Rodney McKay (SGA) and Rodney McKay (SG-1) all in one.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of his in Star Trek so Q in SG-1 would not work well for me, I'm afraid. John de Lancie is a brilliant actor, though, and he did good with Colonel Simmons character. In general, he's good potraying a bad guy, me thinks.

Comment

As far as I remember, captain Janeway have managed to keep him in check eventually. I think SGC can handle him too, but I’d love to see Q trying to mess with Vala. She probably would find her way to the Q-continuum itself, what likely would be the end of it!
              At least, it would have to be nothing for Q to compare with this disaster
              Everything will be okay in the end.
              If it's not okay, it's not the end.

Comment

He'd use the gate as a disco ball (or maybe that would be his son?), but only after annoying O'neill to death.
                sigpic
                All good things must come to an end...

Comment

I honestly was thinking of the Q from 007.....

Comment

Working...
                  X