since they can use the suits to get to the outside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since they can use the suits to get to the outside

why dont they try and fix the other shuttle would double their fire power fighting the aliens fighters.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Ed,

Originally posted by Ed View Post
    why dont they try and fix the other shuttle would double their fire power fighting the aliens fighters.
    With their handy dandy glass manufacturing facilities they have on board? What about putting the glass into place? You know, I'm really curious to find out how they got outside. To the best of my knowledge they hadn't found an airlock up to this point, right?
    All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story... All plot and no character makes for a dull story...

"Scott isn't out. Actually, he'll probably soon get back in, then out, then in, then out, then in, with rhythm and stamina." reddevil 4/22/2010

Comment

Even if they fixed the shuttle they wouldn't be able to use it - the airlock door on Destiny's side is jammed open. The only thing keeping them from depressurizing is the *shuttle's* door (see "Air" the senator had to sacrifice himself to close the door from inside the shuttle).
      Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

unless they fix the door

Comment

maybe in a future they find a lab with stuff to repair the ship
          Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

And how exactly would they fix it? Put some cardboard in the broken window?

Comment

no , they'll find and ancient clip and an ancient rubber , after that they'll call Jack O'neill
              Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

I'd quite like to see Chloe's reaction when/if they fix the door and get it closed.

Comment

sure there 'll be a state funeral ... maybe disintegrating the rest with the stargate like the tok'ra do..
                  Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenological View Post
                    I'd quite like to see Chloe's reaction when/if they fix the door and get it closed.
                    Chloe: "Oh my god, you just left him there?!"
                    Young: "He wasn't going anywhere!"

Cue Mutiny Number Two.
                    ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by Phenomenological View Post
                      Eli stares at the sealed door. "Well, it's fixed and the shuttle's pressurized. So...who goes in first?" he asks of those around him.
                      Young ponders the situation, glances at Rush and Scott, then nods to himself. "I'll do it" he says.
                      "Wait." a voice echoes down the corridor. From the darkness, Chloe appears, tears brimming in her eyes. "I should be the one to do it."
                      "No. You shouldn't even be here" Scott objects. He moves to embrace her and take her away, but Chloe pushes him aside.
                      "No, I HAVE to. I feel useless. And it's all because my father was a far better person than me. Perhaps, if I say good-bye properly I shall become a real person, just like Pinocchio."
                      "But..." Eli tries to intervene.
                      "No, she's right." The gravelly tone of Young's voice carries authority, but it isn't unkind. He knows it's going to be hard for her to face the demons of her past.
                      "Right. Shall we get on with it, then?" Rush asks impatiently. Chloe simply nods and wipes away the tear streaming down her left cheek.

The door slides upwards.All of them hold their breaths. Half a minute passes and Eli is turning blue. Finally, Chloe steps inside. Tentatively, one foot in front of the other, her gaze fixed on the corpse sitting in the control chair. She stumbles and falls to her knees. She is in hysterics, the tears no longer in check, a stream of sorrow bursting from within. "NOOOOOOO!" she yells into the heavens, while Scott rushes to her side and takes her into his muscular arms.

"Well, he's frozen, so he might yet be of use to us." Rush says to Young, looking at the scene in front of him with contempt in his eyes. "We've all been longing for some meat to go with those tomatoes."
                      Eli can't contain himself any longer and throws up.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                        "Well, he's frozen, so he might yet be of use to us." Rush says to Young, looking at the scene in front of him with contempt in his eyes. "We've all been longing for some meat to go with those tomatoes."
                        Eli can't contain himself any longer and throws up.
                        Come on ! we'll seen that rush has a picture of his wife or another person that he loved or still love !! He is not such a ******* !!
                        And i'm still going with the stargate funeral =D
                        Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

Originally posted by hiro View Post
                          Come on ! we'll seen that rush has a picture of his wife or another person that he loved or still love !! He is not such a ******* !!
                          And i'm still going with the stargate funeral =D
                          Yes, a person HE loved. He doesn't give a crap about the dead Senator, especially if eating him accomplishes his goal, whatever that may be.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                            Yes, a person HE loved. He doesn't give a crap about the dead Senator, especially if eating him accomplishes his goal, whatever that may be.
                            but in the last episode we have seen that he "start's " a special relation with Cloe ... i don't see doing something like this in front of her....
                            Watching SGA and SGU

Comment

They lack the materials and equipment to fix Destiny. At least for now
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X