No announcement yet.

Fire and Water (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they were called the Oannes(or Oanne) The hand device looked like a ribbon device. They seemed really advanced and I think it's a mistake not to have them in SG1.

He's pissed at the Goa'uld so maybe he would help us with some technology.

Comment

When they thought Danny was dead they floated a reef in the gates event horizon. Has there been another evidence of things floating in the event horizon of the gate?

Comment

I don't think so. The only time I can remember is Carters dogtag in A Matter Of Time, but it got sucked in, which isn't too hard to understand since there was a black hole on the other side

Comment

Things floating in the event horizon doesn't make much sense to me.

Comment

It would be great if the writers used the Fish guy in SG atlantis as a sort of water based creature that lives outside the city

Comment

It would be interesting, but it wouldn't make too much sense, plus they like to and keep the shows somewhat seperate.

Comment

Fish guy nem was creepy.
                -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
                GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
                M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
                ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
                geekcode

Comment

i love this episode, great acting, but it was quite heartbreaking
                  and danny looked quite fly!
                  Teal'c: Chelnak!
                  Daniel: Direct translation: Very cool!

Teal'c: A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose drips.

Jack O'Neill: "Au revoir"... it's French for "ciao"

Daniel Jackson: Can we stop agreeing on how we're gonna die, and start doing something about it?

Comment

I don't think the Oannes should be in Atlantis right away, since they (atleast Nem) hates the Goa'uld. But if SG1 and Oannes starts working together we should tell them about Atlantis and let them live there.

Comment

I think this was one of my favorite episodes. I felt so bad for the guy, and Daniel came to feel for him too, which is so Daniel. And what the rest of them were going though, I think it was a really sort of bonding episode, for the memebers of the team. It was one of my favorites of all of them.

Comment

Very good information episode. I didn’t like the fish guy, he creped me out. He looked like the guy on that episode of Farscape which is very similar, how Farscape ancients were friends with earth.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

A little question: I was just watching "Fire and Water" again and during the wake at Jack's house, there's this beautiful guitar music playing in the background. Does anyone have the DVD and can take a look at the credits and tell me if there is any information on that music? I'd love to know the title or who wrote it. Thanks!

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
                          it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
                          It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
                          And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

There's nothing about it in the credits. I'm guessing it was just some piece made specially for it or something like that.
                            "Someday, men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century." - Jack the Ripper

Comment

Originally posted by omnian
                              There's nothing about it in the credits. I'm guessing it was just some piece made specially for it or something like that.
                              Pity. In movies, they always have to credit every little bit of music they used....

Thanks to bling for the great sig!
                              Proud Hussy of Babylon (tm) and resident linguist
                              ~CELLO!~
                              ~Proud member of the official Dr Radek Zelenka Fan Club!~

Comment

I thought this episode is very similar to The First Ones...with Daniel being captured and then feeling for his captor.
                                THOR: It was your stupid idea Major Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X