Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scott and Chloe's relationship (spoiler)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scott and Chloe's relationship (spoiler)

Chloe picked the Civilian's side , and Scott was loyal to Col Young.

What would happen to their relationship?

Well Scott was military so he would have to go with Young, being in the military he would automatically do what is told of him.

I think Scott would cut her some slack considering Rush saved her from the aliens and then asked her to do this...she trusted him so it wasnt her fault.

i guess we will see.

Comment

I hope he kicks her to the curb.

Comment

I'm really happy this prediction of me (Chloe ending up on Rush's side) came true. I think it finally opens up for the consequences of jumping into the relationship too quickly. And not to mention, maybe, finally some good portrayal of a real relationship in stargate?
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

I'm thinking that her decision will effect their thingie and it'll come up in Faith...
          ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
            I'm thinking that her decision will effect their thingie and it'll come up in Faith...
            Pond sex?

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
              .... (*giggles*)

__

Comment

That did come out dirtier than intended. No pond sex, I hope...
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

There's this promo picture for next episode, 1.13 Faith:

Spoiler:

Comment

I don't know if it will be over but said relationship with Scott (and also with friendship with Eli) will be on shaky ground. She basically betrayed thier trust in her. That is not something easy to regain
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I honestly hope Chloe and Scott go their separate ways, Eli is a much better choice IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        I don't know if it will be over but said relationship with Scott (and also with friendship with Eli) will be on shaky ground. She basically betrayed thier trust in her. That is not something easy to regain
                        I think you're staking too much on the relationship with Scott to begin with. I don't think they (Scott and Chloe) had such a good relationship to begin with. They just rushed into things. Chloe really holds close to her principles, and if they really know her, they should know this. Seemed like Matt and Eli were just too surprised over the side she chose for them to be really good friends and have such a good trusting relationship in the first place. Of course, that's my interpretation. Pretty much based upon what I'd think or say if this happened in real life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                          I think you're staking too much on the relationship with Scott to begin with. I don't think they (Scott and Chloe) had such a good relationship to begin with. They just rushed into things. Chloe really holds close to her principles, and if they really know her, they should know this. Seemed like Matt and Eli were just too surprised over the side she chose for them to be really good friends and have such a good trusting relationship in the first place. Of course, that's my interpretation. Pretty much based upon what I'd think or say if this happened in real life.
                          Oh I never said they were in a good relationship to begin with. They just thought they were. But that thought they were friends. That betrayal will still leave a bad taste for Eli and Scott.
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

well you saw the look on scott face when he came to get Tj and the other airman. I don´t think they will continue there relationship. which leaves Eli free to do what he wants

Comment

Originally posted by ha´tak View Post
                              well you saw the look on scott face when he came to get Tj and the other airman. I don´t think they will continue there relationship. which leaves Eli free to do what he wants
                              Given Eli and Scott were on the same side that seems highly unlikely
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X