PDA

View Full Version : Scott and Chloe's relationship (spoiler)

ckwongau
April 10th, 2010, 03:40 AM
Chloe picked the Civilian's side , and Scott was loyal to Col Young.

What would happen to their relationship?

escyos
April 10th, 2010, 03:56 AM
Well Scott was military so he would have to go with Young, being in the military he would automatically do what is told of him.

I think Scott would cut her some slack considering Rush saved her from the aliens and then asked her to do this...she trusted him so it wasnt her fault.

i guess we will see.

reddevil18
April 10th, 2010, 04:06 AM
I hope he kicks her to the curb.

Jper
April 10th, 2010, 04:10 AM
I'm really happy this prediction of me (Chloe ending up on Rush's side) came true. :) I think it finally opens up for the consequences of jumping into the relationship too quickly. :) And not to mention, maybe, finally some good portrayal of a real relationship in stargate?

MattSilver 3k
April 10th, 2010, 04:29 AM
I'm thinking that her decision will effect their thingie and it'll come up in Faith...

reddevil18
April 10th, 2010, 04:31 AM
I'm thinking that her decision will effect their thingie and it'll come up in Faith...Pond sex?

Vapor
April 10th, 2010, 04:53 AM
I'm thinking that her decision will effect their thingie and it'll come up in Faith...

.... (*giggles*)

__

MattSilver 3k
April 10th, 2010, 05:16 AM
That did come out dirtier than intended. No pond sex, I hope...

Jper
April 10th, 2010, 05:57 AM
There's this promo picture for next episode, 1.13 Faith:

http://i669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/th_large-FullSize-sgu0113-0681xe.jpg (http://s669.photobucket.com/albums/vv53/JperW/large-FullSize-sgu0113-0681xe.jpg)

jelgate
April 10th, 2010, 08:44 AM
I don't know if it will be over but said relationship with Scott (and also with friendship with Eli) will be on shaky ground. She basically betrayed thier trust in her. That is not something easy to regain

Replicator Todd
April 10th, 2010, 09:03 AM
I honestly hope Chloe and Scott go their separate ways, Eli is a much better choice IMO. ;)

Jper
April 10th, 2010, 09:04 AM
I don't know if it will be over but said relationship with Scott (and also with friendship with Eli) will be on shaky ground. She basically betrayed thier trust in her. That is not something easy to regain

I think you're staking too much on the relationship with Scott to begin with. I don't think they (Scott and Chloe) had such a good relationship to begin with. They just rushed into things. Chloe really holds close to her principles, and if they really know her, they should know this. Seemed like Matt and Eli were just too surprised over the side she chose for them to be really good friends and have such a good trusting relationship in the first place. Of course, that's my interpretation. Pretty much based upon what I'd think or say if this happened in real life.

jelgate
April 10th, 2010, 09:22 AM
I think you're staking too much on the relationship with Scott to begin with. I don't think they (Scott and Chloe) had such a good relationship to begin with. They just rushed into things. Chloe really holds close to her principles, and if they really know her, they should know this. Seemed like Matt and Eli were just too surprised over the side she chose for them to be really good friends and have such a good trusting relationship in the first place. Of course, that's my interpretation. Pretty much based upon what I'd think or say if this happened in real life.Oh I never said they were in a good relationship to begin with. They just thought they were. But that thought they were friends. That betrayal will still leave a bad taste for Eli and Scott.

ha'tak_
April 10th, 2010, 07:13 PM
well you saw the look on scott face when he came to get Tj and the other airman. I don´t think they will continue there relationship. which leaves Eli free to do what he wants :D

jelgate
April 10th, 2010, 07:15 PM
well you saw the look on scott face when he came to get Tj and the other airman. I don´t think they will continue there relationship. which leaves Eli free to do what he wants :D

Given Eli and Scott were on the same side that seems highly unlikely

ha'tak_
April 10th, 2010, 07:26 PM
Given Eli and Scott were on the same side that seems highly unlikely

it was a joke seen how Eli has always been interested in Chloe ;)

The Shrike
April 10th, 2010, 07:43 PM
I'm really happy this prediction of me (Chloe ending up on Rush's side) came true. :) I think it finally opens up for the consequences of jumping into the relationship too quickly. :) And not to mention, maybe, finally some good portrayal of a real relationship in stargate?Crush :D

the fifth man
April 10th, 2010, 09:10 PM
What happened in "Divided" should definitely impact their relationship. Can they work through it, I really don't know. Only time will tell. I just hope that TPTB don't forget what happened in this episode when it comes to their relationship.

Gollumpus
April 11th, 2010, 12:14 AM
I suspect Chloe's new found regard for Rush will last only as long as it takes her to realize Rush has selected someone (possibly Chloe herself) and given them the dubious honor of being sacrificed for the "greater good".

regards,
G.

Jper
April 11th, 2010, 02:16 AM
Crush :D

I know I shouldn't have laughed at that, but I did.

Great name for a Chloe-Rush romantic relationship. Fits perfectly with other names for stargate couples. :D

However, I don't know if I want to see a romantic Chloe-Rush relationship. :s

pipi
April 11th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Well I'm still speculative on the real life actress's tummy after watching this episode. If she is pregnant off screen which does happen, then they will have to write that in somehow, just like in Atlantis. So for all the anti-babies crusaders, you may have no choice if the actress decides to be careless off screen.

Vapor
April 11th, 2010, 04:55 AM
Careless...?

The Shrike
April 11th, 2010, 05:24 AM

Great name for a Chloe-Rush romantic relationship. Fits perfectly with other names for stargate couples. :D

However, I don't know if I want to see a romantic Chloe-Rush relationship. :sI'm not shipping that one either, but it would be amusing just to see the ewww that's gross posts that would ensue if the writers went that way.

The Swarm
April 11th, 2010, 06:11 AM
HELL NO!!!
Chloe and Rush together makes me puke... i actualy like Chloe/Scott (die Eli, die!!!) and i hope it lasts for as long as it can.

jelgate
April 11th, 2010, 07:58 AM
Chloe/Rush reminds me of a guy who wanted to slash Teal'c with Hammond. Some things are just wrong

Commander Zelix
April 11th, 2010, 08:26 AM
While the reasons behind the coup were rather pointless and badly brought up. Chloe is a character that have the full reason to hate Young. The guy didn't mind to kill her when the Alien ship with her in it was retreating (and we know she knows about it). It' perfectly realistic that she could take it personally. I can imagine their conversation:

Scott: Why the hell did you support the mutiny against Young? I am in the military.
Chloe: Young tried to kill me when I was on the alien ship.
Scott: Oh yeah, I just forgot about that. I understand.
Chloe: Good.
Scott: Don't make that face. Even when Young gave out the order I was ready to get court martial and tried to save you with Greer using the shuttle you know.
Chloe: I know, I love you.
Scott: I love you.

Coronach
April 11th, 2010, 08:29 AM
While the reasons behind the coup were rather pointless and badly brought up. Chloe is a character that have the full reason to hate Young. The guy didn't mind to kill her when the Alien ship with her in it was retreating (and we know she knows about it). It' perfectly realistic that she could take it personally. I can imagine their conversation:

Scott: Why the hell did you support the mutiny against Young? I am in the military.
Chloe: Young tried to kill me when I was on the alien ship.
Scott: Oh yeah, I just forgot about that. I understand.
Chloe: Good.
Scott: Don't make that face. Even when Young gave out the order I was ready to get court martial and tried to save you with Greer using the shuttle you know.
Chloe: I know, I love you.
Scott: I love you.

Lol, you reminded me of an interesting point. Why did Scott seem so upset at Chloe? I mean, maybe it was just a heat of the moment anger kind of thing...but that look seemed a little odd coming from him. He knows (and should know that Chloe knows) that Young was firing on the ship with no regards to her life. Is he really that surprised that Chloe took the side she did? :S

In any case, I really liked Chloe in this episode and want to see where her character goes from here, and what happens between her and Scott will be an interesting question as well.

jelgate
April 11th, 2010, 08:36 AM
Lol, you reminded me of an interesting point. Why did Scott seem so upset at Chloe? I mean, maybe it was just a heat of the moment anger kind of thing...but that look seemed a little odd coming from him. He knows (and should know that Chloe knows) that Young was firing on the ship with no regards to her life. Is he really that surprised that Chloe took the side she did? :S

In any case, I really liked Chloe in this episode and want to see where her character goes from here, and what happens between her and Scott will be an interesting question as well.
It probably has to do with the sheer fact that Scott supports Young while Chloe was part of the group who tried to overthrow him

Coronach
April 11th, 2010, 08:38 AM
It probably has to do with the sheer fact that Scott supports Young while Chloe was part of the group who tried to overthrow him

Oh, no doubt. And I'd expect tension between the two, but even to him it shouldn't be that surprising why Chloe sided against Young. Or maybe Scott thought Chloe didn't know about what Young tried to do? Eh, I don't wanna speculate on it too much, it was just something I thought was interesting. Maybe we'll see some of that fallout in "Faith"?

jelgate
April 11th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Oh, no doubt. And I'd expect tension between the two, but even to him it shouldn't be that surprising why Chloe sided against Young. Or maybe Scott thought Chloe didn't know about what Young tried to do? Eh, I don't wanna speculate on it too much, it was just something I thought was interesting. Maybe we'll see some of that fallout in "Faith"?
Personally I was surprised. The fact of her friendship with Eli and Scott surprised me that she kept this whole thing a secret.

Replicator Todd
April 11th, 2010, 11:01 AM
HELL NO!!!
Chloe and Rush together makes me puke... i actualy like Chloe/Scott (die Eli, die!!!) and i hope it lasts for as long as it can.

:eek: :(

chrono trigger
April 11th, 2010, 11:08 AM

However, I don't know if I want to see a romantic Chloe-Rush relationship. :s

i know i dont:)

Jper
April 11th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Too bad, Crush was a great name. :D

pipi
April 11th, 2010, 08:28 PM
Why are we discussing little Rushes anyway? Lets be eccentric and say that they should pop out Rush babies because of their inherited high IQ, cause they need smart kids to run the ship in the future...

Spimman
April 12th, 2010, 07:04 AM
I think and kinda hope it will end the relationship with Scott, but I doubt it will have as much of an impact with Eli because he isn't in the military. I think Eli can see why people don't trust Young so he'll understand a little more, although he still may be a little hurt.

I'm not looking forward to the day when Eli gets rejected by Chloe when he tries to make a move...she is out of his league and I'll hate to see him hurt!

Lord Hurin
April 12th, 2010, 07:40 AM
I think and kinda hope it will end the relationship with Scott, but I doubt it will have as much of an impact with Eli because he isn't in the military. I think Eli can see why people don't trust Young so he'll understand a little more, although he still may be a little hurt.

I don't think it's Chloe's allegiance that will hurt Eli so much as the fact that she didn't trust him enough to make him privy to their plans. Eli's faith in Young has been wavering of late.

carmencatalina
April 12th, 2010, 08:13 AM
Well I'm still speculative on the real life actress's tummy after watching this episode.

This is why I thank the god-or-lack-of-god above that I'm not an actress - can't a girl have anything but a perfectly flat stomach and not be assumed to be pregnant?

Le sigh.

Egle01
April 12th, 2010, 08:18 AM
This is why I thank the god-or-lack-of-god above that I'm not an actress - can't a girl have anything but a perfectly flat stomach and not be assumed to be pregnant?

Le sigh.Not to mention that Elyse/Chloe is very skinny. :rolleyes: And yet people complain.

*joins le sigh*

On topic - 1.5 episodes (yes, all two of them :D) have made me like Scott and Chloe and their relationship. In the beginning of "Divided" Scott was obviously trying to comfort and help Chloe, but she shut him out. Hopefully their issues will get resolved soon. :)

Daro
April 12th, 2010, 01:34 PM
I really hope that Rush and Chloe aren't moving into a romantic entanglement. It kinda makes me throw up a little bit in my mouth. I was rooting for Rush to become a sort of friend/surrogate father figure from the first episodes. Since I had that impression from the start, I will have a tough time accepting it if the writers make that happen. Not that Rush isn't sexy in his own quirky way....but yeah, Chloe should be with Eli, in my opinion.

Anyway, I think that Scott and Chloe are going to be on thin ice now. It may be over. I doubt Eli will have much trouble accepting Chloe's logic in choosing Rush's side. Maybe it will make Eli more willing to believe that Rush is not the monster the military portrays him as.

SupremeLegate
April 12th, 2010, 03:39 PM
I think the reason Scott was unable to comfort Chloe is because their relationship is more physical than personal, in that other than the shared loss of a parent they really don’t know each other that well, which is why Scott said the wrong thing.

As for his being upset with her about the side she choose in “Divided” I could see him taking it personally, since she sided against the military and since he is the military I could him taking it like she betrayed him personally.

On the side topic of Eli’s reaction to her siding with the civilians, I think on his part it is part surprise at her working with Rush, and if I remember correctly the last time she went any where near him she pummeled him. Plus he felt like she had only been distracting him, which I don’t think to be the case. Sure she hesitated when she saw the computer screen but she did tell him, even if part of that was just to save Scott and Young.

My Predictions:

Chloe/Scott = First he will freeze he out and things will be rather cold between the two of them, I see her trying to go to Eli about that but I will go into what I think his reaction will be in a moment. Eventually the two of them will have a heated argument, leading them to making up and there relationship returning to what it was before, though with the possibility of the two of them trying to get to know each other better.

Chloe/Eli = Again Eli will freeze her out, maybe even going as far as avoiding her. When she comes to him about Scott he will either simply ignore her and walk away or say some smart/hurtful comment and walk away. Eventually she will explain why she chose the side she did and apologize for it seeming like she was distracting him.

In the end both relationships will end up basically back to where they were, but she will be working on rebuilding the trust she has lost with both of them.

mgbland
April 12th, 2010, 03:42 PM
Chloe was willing to let her boyfriend die of dehydration.

Daro
April 12th, 2010, 04:47 PM
No she wasn't. The civilians traded water and food early on, and I doubt Rush's plan was ever to actually deny them food and water. Even if it had been, he certainly wouldn't have told Chloe that, and if it had happened, Chloe would have probably turned on him real quick. :P

Xeno
April 12th, 2010, 04:49 PM
Hmmm......
Anyone else remember the mini-montage post-Divided on SyFy that showed them arguing on the planet? Not seeing our Lieutenant and Senator's Daughter work out for much longer.

SupremeLegate
April 12th, 2010, 04:55 PM
Hmmm......
Anyone else remember the mini-montage post-Divided on SyFy that showed them arguing on the planet? Not seeing our Lieutenant and Senator's Daughter work out for much longer.

That is what I am hoping for, but from things I have read this does not seem to be the case, at least for this season.

pipi
April 13th, 2010, 03:20 AM

Le sigh.

If I was the director and saw her sitting opposite Rush, I'd tell her to suck it in, unless she physically couldn't. It's showbiz live with it.

prion
April 13th, 2010, 04:40 AM
I think sex is out of the equation for a while, that's for sure. To Scott, Chloe basically betrayed him. She knew ahead of time of this coup, yet said nothing. Says a lot about the trust factor of their relationship. If they weren't on Destiny, I don't think they'd even be in a relationship. It's just convenience.

As for Chloe and rush, they both share a traumatic experience (so there's PSTD down the road, perhaps). She will share something with Rush that she can't share with someone else, unless they get abducted by the Blue Meanies as well.

As for Eli, nah, don't think it would be wise to make a move at this point. She'd probablyjust dump him lateron as well, he's a 'good *gasp* FRIEND.' ;)

As to flat stomaches. TV makes any stomach not washboard flat out to be something evil and heinous. Fact is, most people don't have flat tummies.

TheHomegaMan
April 13th, 2010, 09:47 AM
As to flat stomaches. TV makes any stomach not washboard flat out to be something evil and heinous. Fact is, most people don't have flat tummies.

To be fair, most people aren't on TV either...

CCA
April 13th, 2010, 01:32 PM
Well does anybody remember this?

She looks..like a deer caught in headlights
http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/CodyLauren03/normal_uni_teaser04_90-1-1.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/CodyLauren03/normal_uni_teaser04_91-1.jpg

Personally, I'd rather have them break up hahah

SupremeLegate
April 13th, 2010, 03:47 PM

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/CodyLauren03/normal_uni_teaser04_90-1-1.jpg

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii163/CodyLauren03/normal_uni_teaser04_91-1.jpg

Yeah I remember seeing that in the preview, I wonder what episode it is in.

Gamma626
April 13th, 2010, 03:57 PM

Uh... she looks kinda...

Dead.

CCA
April 13th, 2010, 04:27 PM
Yeah I remember seeing that in the preview, I wonder what episode it is in.

Yeah, me too. It be interesting!!!

Uh... she looks kinda...

Dead.

Don't tease me :p that's just plain mean haha..j/k She does now that you point that out!

Gamma626
April 13th, 2010, 04:47 PM
Don't tease me :p that's just plain mean haha..j/k She does now that you point that out!

Yeah... Is she confirmed on set for season 2?

The Shrike
April 13th, 2010, 08:02 PM
Uh... she looks kinda...

Dead.All I could think of when looking at that picture was she's not that into you Eli.

Pharaoh Atem
April 13th, 2010, 08:04 PM
is toast

Gamma626
April 13th, 2010, 09:04 PM
All I could think of when looking at that picture was she's not that into you Eli.

Look at Eli's face though. He looks more sad than "I'm gonna kiss the woman I like".

5 bucks says I'm wrong though.

EDIT: actually no. 5 bucks says I'm right and she dies in episode 20. They're keeping it under lock and key.

jelgate
April 13th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Look at Eli's face though. He looks more sad than "I'm gonna kiss the woman I like".

5 bucks says I'm wrong though.

EDIT: actually no. 5 bucks says I'm right and she dies in episode 20. They're keeping it under lock and key.
Well considering we have confirmation she is in S2 I'll take that bet

Gamma626
April 13th, 2010, 09:12 PM
Well considering we have confirmation she is in S2 I'll take that bet

Well what are they going to say? "uh... Elyse isn't filming right now."

But I'm not going to pay for real. Cause I don't have five buck. :p

jelgate
April 13th, 2010, 09:15 PM
Well what are they going to say? "uh... Elyse isn't filming right now."

But I'm not going to pay for real. Cause I don't have five buck. :p

That is precisely why when a main character is killed (especially in Twitterage) we the fans know about it months in advanced

Gamma626
April 13th, 2010, 09:18 PM
That is precisely why when a main character is killed (especially in Twitterage) we the fans know about it months in advanced

And now we know months in advance. :p

SupremeLegate
April 13th, 2010, 09:51 PM
All I could think of when looking at that picture was she's not that into you Eli.

She seemed more surprised and confused to me, but it all comes down to what is going on in the scene. As long as it is not just in his head agian I will be happy, I would also be happy if it was just in her head.

pipi
April 14th, 2010, 05:13 AM
Chloe must be so fortunate to have so many suitors to choose from hey?