Which Episode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which Episode?

Maybe I am wrong, but I am pretty sure it's a scene from B5 and for all I know one of the movies, but I have went through seasons 1 to 5, and I'm trying to remember a scene where G'Kar tries to bug Sinclair/Sheridan's quarters (not sure which one), who in turn tricks G'Kar into thinking he's ingested a small device that will do the same thing and last for about 5 years.

sigpic

That scene rang a bell and I remembered that it was in a very early episode. I initially thought it was from "Midnight on the Firing Line", but I checked and it was in the pilot film. The scene where Sinclair tricks G'Kar is near the end of the film.

G'Kar goes to leave, but Sinclair has one last thing to tell him. It seems with his drink G'Kar has swallowed some nanotechnology, which has by now made itself at home in his intestines. It is shielded from outside detection, and it can be used to pinpoint G'Kar's location at any time. Sinclair points something at him by way of demonstration, and G'Kar jumps when it beeps. "This is an outrage!" he cries. "This is insurance," Sinclair replies, "What you do here is your own business. You can scheme and plan and play all the games you want. But get this straight - if you ever endanger this station again, my people will find you, and the results will be most unpleasant."
    http://www.midwinter.com/lurk/synops/000.html
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I thought it was an early episode, but after finishing season 1 (as I watched it as 2, 3, 5, 4, 1) it occurred to me I never saw the scene and since I don't have the movies, it must have been one of them. Good to know, as it means I didn't miss anything or nothing was cut from the episodes.

sigpic

Comment

I saw it yesterday. It was in pilot "The Gathering". For me it was very funny scene.
        sigpic

Comment

Was able to watch The Gathering on TV the other day, and there it was, right at the end. Amazing how differently The Gathering actually is from the series.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            Was able to watch The Gathering on TV the other day, and there it was, right at the end. Amazing how differently The Gathering actually is from the series.
            The actual series aired between 6 months to a year after The Gathering. I think it's safe to assume that JMS and the production crew used that time to figure out what really worked for them and what didn't.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
              The actual series aired between 6 months to a year after The Gathering. I think it's safe to assume that JMS and the production crew used that time to figure out what really worked for them and what didn't.
              That is understandable, as there it was a very dark movie (visually). 5 miles of spinning metal and not a decent light fixture anywhere. I just wish they had kept the original Minbari look. Mira Furlan looked hot as Delenn during the five seasons of B5 but the original Minbari look was just awesome.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X