Teryl Rothery is Caprican!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teryl Rothery is Caprican!

I didnt realise I missed Teryl so much till I swa her againg in Caprica. It´s not a HUGE role, but she appears sometimes and she looks lovely. I don´t want to spoil it for newbies. It was also great to see Peter Wingfield (aka Tanith in SG1 and James Watson in Sanctuary) too.

Not big news, but I wanted to share.

I forgot how tiny she is! She looks like she hasnt aged a day! Good to see her again

Comment

Wait, isn't she Tauron ? Or just a friend of Joseph's ?
      Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

She seems Tauron rather than Caprican to me. She spoke Tauron in the latest, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Osiristi View Post
          She seems Tauron rather than Caprican to me. She spoke Tauron in the latest, I think.
          this
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

she's a tauron, living as a caprican. she spoke joseph's native tongue and i think talked about 'good tauron food'
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I hope her role gets bigger as the show continues, I've missed her!

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                and maybe she won't get killed.
                https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

It is definitely nice to see her again on a semi-regular basis. Hopefully she gets some meaty parts every now and then on the show.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

she's a tauron, living as a caprican. she spoke joseph's native tongue and i think talked about 'good tauron food'
                    I´ll have to rewatch her scenes again. She asked about Joseph tattoos as if they were strange to her and it doesn´t make much senes if she is Tauron.

Comment

i didn't see it as her not knowing the meaning of the tats, but surprise that Joseph, mister pass as a caprican, embracing tauron customs
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        i didn't see it as her not knowing the meaning of the tats, but surprise that Joseph, mister pass as a caprican, embracing tauron customs
                        Interesting point. I´ll check the episode again. She definitely is interestd in HIM

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          Popped in to read the thread and would have to agree with you on this one. I honestly think it was more shock at him getting the ink than anything else. Sam has embraced the Tauron way of life (albeit the gangster side) and therefore to him ink is natural, but Joseph has appeared ashamed of his heritage until recently.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post

Since that Bill Adma's file in the Battlestar Galactica episode "hero" mentioned that his the son of Joseph and Evelyn Adama (and not Shannon) i'm pretty sure we're gonna see her again

Comment

Would be cool to see Teryl again in the show. I was excited to see her when she first appeared.
                              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X