Post pictures of your Star Wars stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post pictures of your Star Wars stuff!

I know I'm not the only one who, a) has tons of Star Wars stuff; and b) has far too much free time....

So post 'em up

Spoiler:

VHS!

DVD/BD!

Games! (though I can't seem to locate my Shadows of the Empire N64 cart right now =\)

STEAM

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ohhhhh sunny, sunny, sunny daaaayyyssss

Multiple spoiler tags so I don't overwhelm anyone. 15 images total, all resized to not break the GW tables
    Last edited by DigiFluid; 07 April 2010, 08:43 PM. Reason: 15 images, not 14
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

I love the umbrella.
    sigpic
    More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Too bad you didn't ask this a year ago I would feel superior to you! I don't have many board games ant action figures left, I gave them to younger family members as they are addicted. But I will attempt to put up what I can....eventually.

Comment

I have more stuff kicking around, I'm just having some trouble locating it. My parents' basement is unfinished and simultaneously the dumping ground for....everything

I'll post more as I find it, though I've already posted the majority
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Very nice Steam collection, too bad I have a Mac. I used to have about 90 percent of every Star Wars game released, until I needed money to get a 360 a few years back. I regret that...

My Legos are around somewhere, completely destroyed by younglings....

Comment

Wow, you're a much bigger star wars fan then I thought.

I thought you just posted here for fun and such...

I can see now it's a full blown obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
              Wow, you're a much bigger star wars fan then I thought.

I thought you just posted here for fun and such...

I can see now it's a full blown obsession.

My years-long quest for a SW subform didn't give it away?

Comment

I don't have tons of Star Wars stuff but I started collecting their Hallmark ornaments a long time ago. I think I have about 48 ornaments - most are still in the original box, unopened!

Spoiler:
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Ooooh, impressive!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Ooooh, impressive!
                    To quote Vader, ""Impressive. Most impressive.""

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                      To quote Vader, ""Impressive. Most impressive.""
                      ...well played, sir. Well played

Comment

OH! I forgot these guys!

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          I don't have tons of Star Wars stuff but I started collecting their Hallmark ornaments a long time ago. I think I have about 48 ornaments - most are still in the original box, unopened!

Spoiler:
                          http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i91/Rosehawk/Miscellaneous/DSC00610.jpg
                          I love the ornaments! I ask for them for Christmas every year, alas, I don't always get one. I have tons of other stuff, but it is packed away due to moving a lot as a kid. I have various action figures, SW Trivial Pursuit (the one in DigiFluid's pic), homemade costumes, some of the children's books, coloring books, the costume book, and tons of puzzles. I was featured in my high shcool yearbook senior year for collecting SW stuff in an article on wierd things kids collect.

I just realized there was a subforum for SW, is this place new?
                          Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                            I just realized there was a subforum for SW, is this place new?
                            Very! We only got it on the 31st of March. Don't worry, your skills of observation haven't failed you

Comment

love the star wars potato heads, my sister has them and optimash prime and spider spud

Comment

Working...
                              X