X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian J. Smith teases Universe finale [Spoilers]

Spoiler:
    "There's something that happens in that finale which is truly shocking, I was surprised that the writers would do something so brave and so bold and put this character in that sort of situation."

"I don't wanna say much more, but it made me angry when I first read it!"

Asked if a character will be killed off, he replied: "I can neither confirm nor deny that!"

Spoiler:
    i hope it's chloe. as much as i try to like her, she simply IS useless

Comment

Spoiler:
      Gunshot-related abortion, twenty bucks.
      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

The thread title warns of spoilers. As a result spoiler tags are unnesscarry.

And I highly doubt the season finale kills Chloe. They tend to leave everyones fate unknown at finale time so during hiatsus if someone gets their contract torn they can get rid of them. Its probably some big controversery thing like what happened in Justice. Althought I haven't got a clue. I think more info is needed
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

What a tease! It could mean anything!

Comment

I hope it's not Chloe. And since there's no rational reason to want Chloe to remain in the show, I figure it must be because I'm a sadist and like to see people suffer. Evil me.

Also, I agree with Replicator Todd. Could be anything,
            Sig by Pandora's Box
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
              I hope it's not Chloe. And since there's no rational reason to want Chloe to remain in the show, I figure it must be because I'm a sadist and like to see people suffer. Evil me.

Also, I agree with Replicator Todd. Could be anything,
              you must be a sadist and want us to suffer.
              sigpic
              The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

I don't think the upsetting thing will be a character death, I think it will be a miscarriage.

Comment

...of an alien human hybrid baby, mwahahahah!
                  sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                    I don't think the upsetting thing will be a character death, I think it will be a miscarriage.
                    If that happens to TJ, I'll be one sad puppy. It would be an incredibly brave thing for the writers to do to her though, she's the last person most people would want to see harm come to.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
                      If that happens to TJ, I'll be one sad puppy. It would be an incredibly brave thing for the writers to do to her though, she's the last person most people would want to see harm come to.
                      Or a mercy killing.
                      Spoiler:
                      Young is in great pain. There running out of pain killers and no way home. They get the stones and he gets one last goodbye. And then he is put out of his misery. Leaving the Destiny under the command of the next ranking officer. A green and still unsure Scott in charge with Greer as his 2IC.

And the tension on board builds...

Comment

Maybe someone loses a leg or arm? I'd be interested to see how they handle that.

That or
                        Spoiler:
                        TJ makes it home, marries Ukko and they have lots of babies
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X