• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Last Recruit (613)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON SIX
    THE LAST RECRUIT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 613

Jack must decide whether to trust the man posing as John Locke, or join his friends in leaving him. Locke sends Sayid to kill Desmond, while in Los Angeles, Jack and Claire's paths cross again.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 17 May 2010, 01:36 PM.

Oh good grief! Did they have to have so many commercials?

The bombs exploding pretty much summed up this episode for me. Everything is chaos and we get bits and pieces of everyone in the sideways universe and nothing makes sense. Everything is higgledy piggledy and I can't figure out what's going to happen next....

Spoiler:
    Loved the Sun/Jin reunion, though!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

COMMERCIALS!COMMERCIALS!COMMERCIALS!COMMERCIALS!

SUCK!

unbelievable..

where are a few more answers..??

ggeeesh,, if only they had 1/10 as many answers as they did commercials..

!!!
      My Story:
      http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

We did learn 1 thing, that it was the MIB posing as Jacks father several times throughout the series.

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
          We did learn 1 thing, that it was the MIB posing as Jacks father several times throughout the series.
          That's not really surprising though. It's like finding out Hurley is still fat because he's sneaking Dharma Initiative ranch dressing.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Is it just me, or does a lot of this episode (and stuff leading up to it) seem a bit pointless? I mean, what was the point of Sun losing her ability to speak English, only to get it back a couple of episodes later? Why get Jack on the boat only to have him go back to the island? Well, perhaps to clarify his thinking....

Why have Jack jumping all over the place in the sideways world? He met Claire and then immediately went to surgery--there just didn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to what was happening. That's why the whole episode reminded me of a bomb going off. Lots of little bits of plot points exploding all over the place that didn't add up to anything.

And what does the title mean? "The Last Recruit"? Was that even addressed in the episode?

I don't know--it was pretty unsatisfying for me by the end of the ep....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by boyd22 View Post
              Was it really him though? I thought it kind of looked like he was lying to Jack about it. Or at least not telling the whole truth, MIB seems to do that alot.

As for Jack getting on the boat and getting off... I think that was very important. He was making a conscious choice to stay on the island, where the other candidates were choosing to leave. It seems to me like the island found it's replacement for Jacob.
              It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

I think the last recruit either refers to jack returning to locke on the island or claire returning into the lostie fold
                I'm an average viewer. As plain as they come. People make TV shows based on my demographic.

Million's of ZPM's, ZPM's for free! Millions of ZPM's, ZPM's for me!

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                  And what does the title mean? "The Last Recruit"? Was that even addressed in the episode?

I don't know--it was pretty unsatisfying for me by the end of the ep....
                  I think it's referring to Jack. remember at the end when the MIB carried Jack inland, he told him You're with me now. Sun, Jin, Kate, Sawyer, Hurley, Frank and Claire are on Hydra island with Widmore's people
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Phenomenal. They're going out with a bang.

"You're with me now"
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Yes, indeedy they are going out with a bang, sad but true, another season would have fit maybe, just maybe, but better going out with a bang than dead.
                      sigpic

Comment

With Across the Sea said to
                        Spoiler:
                        take place almost entirely in the past (with little to no on island action), that leaves only 3 episodes for them to rap up the on island story. I fear that very soon, losties are going to start dropping like flies. The only ones we can be sure that will make it to the end is, Jack and Lock/MIB and possibly Hurley. Everyone else is fair game.
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 28 April 2010, 06:56 AM. Reason: tags for future eps spoilers/spec inserted.

Comment

I don't think they're safe either.
                          || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I liked the episode, but it was over before I knew it. I really don't like the idea of Jack left alone with MIB.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I liked the episode, but it was over before I knew it. I really don't like the idea of Jack left alone with MIB.
                              me neither.... hope everything works out for him, i really like jack since season four
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X