Communication with earth in Space!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Communication with earth in Space!!!

I loved this episode for so many reasons, the main one being there was no stupid Earth trips!!! I love the fact there so far away but i wish there'd be more limits on how often they contact Earth, it was getting ridiculous in the first half of the season, but this ep had it right on the dot!!!

Originally posted by riddermark View Post
    I loved this episode for so many reasons, the main one being there was no stupid Earth trips!!! I love the fact there so far away but i wish there'd be more limits on how often they contact Earth, it was getting ridiculous in the first half of the season, but this ep had it right on the dot!!!
    I'm actually hoping the stones just stop working with regards to contacting Earth. Break them, have them malfunction, I don't really care. I'd just like to see them cut off from Earth for an extended period of time, though not forever.
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

I don't really mind the stones. I think it would have been better if there was only one so only one person could go back at a time, but from what I'm seeing now the stones are going to be used less and less. To many problems are coming with them and I'm seeing them only used a means to update earth rather than a shore leave device. I mean they even admitted they don't know how they work.
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

I don't want the stones to be put out of commission until after one of the people on Earth providing a nice body to use gets a nice STD courtesy of the Destiny crew.

Comment

Let's think about the titles of threads please. The goal is to keep spoilers out of the thread title, because anyone on the forum could be spoiled with it.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I like the trips to Earth....but not when it happens often.

Comment

communicating with earth wouldn't have helped much.

hey , we have a alien ship outside our window!!

million miles away not much worth doing.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                communicating with earth wouldn't have helped much.

hey , we have a alien ship outside our window!!

million miles away not much worth doing.
                I can see it now.

Young: General O'Neil there's an alien ship outside and it wants us to surreder.
                O'Neill: And... you want me to right a strongly worded letter or something?
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

doubt it, the stones wil be back to normal in no time

Comment

Working...
                  X