Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Youtube

Hi all,

Seeing as I am new (to sanctuary, anyways), I thought I would introduce myself along with posting a question

First things First!

My name is Em and I am a total Helen/John shipper. I love to read (and beta!) and I hope to make a lot of friends here!

Second of all, I have a question about Youtube. I have made a fan video for this wonderful tv show and I need to obtain permission to post it on youtube. Does anyone know how I can do this?

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you all!
    sigpic

Usually people just post their videos and put a disclaimer in the description saying that they don't own any of the content. If you mean obtaining permission from the makers of Sanctuary, I'm not really sure if you can even do that. I think putting a clear disclaimer that says something like "I don't own Sanctuary, no copyright infringement intended" is fine, unless you want to be really careful.

Anyway, welcome and nice to meet you! You can just call me Teal'c or TPI, I guess. Hope you have a great time here
    sigpic
    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Me, I don't like YouTube... I recommend 4shared right now but my preference for video hosting varies depending on how they're treating me (still don't know what happened with my filefront account...)

by the way, I can't wait to see what you've made!

Comment

Youtube stinks.

I uploaded my sanctuary vid at http://emengeecupcakevids.blogspot.com.

Enjoy!
        sigpic

Comment

cool vid!

Comment

Working...
          X