Now that they have had their first encounter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that they have had their first encounter

I hope they start exploring the ship more. They need to know what they got & it looks like they were lost the entire time of that attack. Instead of exploring the ship they have been ****ing each other over. It is time to get to reality you stupid *******s

Ease up turbo, I agree with the direction of your post, but not with the way you went about it. Weapons systems definitely need to be worked on now, but we assume Rush + gang have a lot on their plate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nadji View Post
      Ease up turbo, I agree with the direction of your post, but not with the way you went about it. Weapons systems definitely need to be worked on now, but we assume Rush + gang have a lot on their plate.
      Not just the weapons systems. In the case of another attack people need to organized by their skills. Especially the military ones. Find a place for the Doc to stand by for medical help. Have the soldiers on guard somewhere & have the civilians somewhere on stand by based on what they can do. They need to get organized & explore the ship & assign people to things & places & they need to most of all start training all civilians in combat & stuff. They will not do any of this though

Comment

Didn't Eli say that they were in the process of checking the weapons after (sorry, can't remember the name) got hurt. I assume that it isn't a quick or easy thing. Maybe it's just me, but I don't think they were lost in what they have, more lost in, I assume most have not had any real experience with hostile forces kind of way, so they didn't know what to do.

Comment

I'd really like to see less hostility between the people on Destiny too.

The danger and the reality of their situation should be bringing them closer together and now they have discovered a hostile species it seems they are growing further apart.

I don't need 100% realism but it seems a little far-fetched that Rush and Wray can find so much time and motivation to plot against some of the crew, especially given the immediate dangers they face - it just seems untimely.

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
            I hope they start exploring the ship more. They need to know what they got & it looks like they were lost the entire time of that attack. Instead of exploring the ship they have been ****ing each other over. It is time to get to reality you stupid *******s
            Totally agree *wants to see exploring going on*

Originally posted by Sami_
            I'd really like to see less hostility between the people on Destiny too.
            Yeah, me too! It'd just be nice to see a "harmonic" episode once in a while where everybody actually works together for a change (instead of being "forced" to). There's so much that could be done with and on the ship that has nothing to do with character quarrels...

(I'm not saying they can't have a fight once in a while - just not all the time and for every stupid reason they can think of...)

Comment

In reality, in a situation like they are with the lack of material resources. Exploring the ship and opening the crates should be the first priority. But they try to pace the episode so lets see what secrets the Destiny may hide along the seasons. Maybe repairing some part of the ship to explore previously inaccessible part.
              Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

I think after Divided alot more nice things will be happening, Young or Wray will probably pull a speech out of their azz.

But I don't really care lots of shows out that I am loving (SGU, The Pacific, Doctor Who, The Mentalist) I just don't care I just wanna watch.
                Tst

Comment

There is plenty to explore & nothing to pace. Like that big ass room they found in the first three episodes. Instead of finding ways to cover up that hole somehow so they can use the room they do nadda. There is plenty to do on that ship to last several seasons & make it interesting

Comment

There is plenty to explore & nothing to pace. Like that big ass room they found in the first three episodes. Instead of finding ways to cover up that hole somehow so they can use the room they do nadda. There is plenty to do on that ship to last several seasons & make it interesting
                    They don't have enough resources to cover than hole. But they should explore those crates, maybe there was Lime in them. Maybe fruits seeds, weapons, socks . Only Scott found those beautiful bed covers.
                    Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

agreed *thumbs up*

edit: lol, I meant Jack's post ^^
                      Last edited by Quantum Cosmology; 03 April 2010, 06:38 PM. Reason: wasn't fast enough... :P

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        They don't have enough resources to cover than hole. But they should explore those crates, maybe there was Lime in them. Maybe fruits seeds, weapons, socks . Only Scott found those beautiful bed covers.
                        They won't know unless they look or think of something. Like how Eli came up with that thing to defy gravity that helped. I want to see more stuff like that

Comment

Originally posted by Quantum Cosmology View Post
                          agreed *thumbs up*

edit: lol, I meant Jack's post ^^
                          Oh sure thank you!! *me completely pissed off**

Just jk.

Comment

They won't know unless they look or think of something. Like how Eli came up with that thing to defy gravity that helped. I want to see more stuff like that
                            If the alien ship is bigger than the hole. Maybe they can bring the alien ship close to big room with an open hole in it. Open the door then close it. As the alien ship get sucked into the hole, it will get stuck there and close the gap. That's just an idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                              Oh sure thank you!! *me completely pissed off** .
                              Haha sry

I'm just a helpless romantic when it comes to exploring ^^ nothing against you ^^ *hands you bottle of beer as compensation*

Comment

Working...
                              X