This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a spy on board? Spoilers

I'll apologize in advance if this has already been covered. I couldn't find the thread on the front page.

There was talk some time ago of a Lucian Alliance Spy being the reason that the Icarus base was attacked. At the time, I didn't think it too smart for the Lucian Alliance to bombard the planet when their man / woman was down there, as they weren't to know that everyone would have escaped to the Destiny etc.

Then came a thought as to who the Spy could be. It had to be someone with authority, and someone (in myopinion) who wasn't on the Icarus base. Then we got the trailer for the second half of season 1, one scene within the trailer showed Telford and Young fighting, and Telford telling Young 'they're coming'.

I'm still undecided as to whether Telford would have been gloating, or whether he said it as a warning, but I'm willing to bet that Telford is the Spy, and he was talking about other Lucian Alliance members arriving on Destiny.

Thoughts?
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

They weren't fighting. And he was definitely not gloating. He was about to kick the bucket.

Comment

It sure looked like they were fighting. Young had Telford on the floor, did he not?
      sigpic
      It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Originally posted by Aerilon View Post
        It sure looked like they were fighting. Young had Telford on the floor, did he not?
        Yes...because he was about to kick the bucket.

Comment

Your thinking Telford was about to die? I'm not so sure...
          sigpic
          It's Probin' Time!

Comment

well their is a spy aparently acording to the sinopsius on wiki but i dont hold that as a reliable source

Comment

Originally posted by guppy338 View Post
              well their is a spy aparently acording to the sinopsius on wiki but i dont hold that as a reliable source
              Actually there were leaked sides saying

Spoiler:
              There was a LA spy in the Icarus, and it looked like it was Telford. I think Telford actually finds his way through the gate to the destiny before the LA task force comes through(because they know how to get to the destiny), and warns the destiny crew. Also the sides talked about Kiva having brainwashing tech, so it might not be telfords fault, he might not even realize what hes doing.
              sigpic

Comment

Kind of like how the Gou'ald used Martoof?

Comment

i hope we also get to find out how or why kiva even chose
                  Spoiler:
                  to 'program' telford
                  [if that leak is right and its him, I can see why he might be - what about if there are multiple insiders though?], or how she was able to know enough to investigate destiny or icarus at all - perhaps the LA have been going off and discovering some ancient things that sort of fit like puzzle pieces to what had been going on. makes it interesting that way..
                  Last edited by timebandit; 03 April 2010, 09:37 PM.
                  ....Its what I do!

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    Kind of like how the Gou'ald used Martoof?
                    goa'uld and martouf
                    R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

theres a little spy in all of us....

i do believe one of the background characters we see will be introduced as a spy or at least a brainwashee.
                      perhaps they told the L.A. that they were close to dialling the ninth chevron and so they attacked. they may have a LOT of information on how to dial the ninth chevron themselves and thats how they get there in the end.

the spy may also have some type of communication stones and told the L.A what to expect.

Comment

Consider the possibility that both Rush and Chloe could now be spy's - albeit unknowing ones - after their encounter with the Bleaters and time spent on their ship, in their tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tabula Rasa View Post
                          Consider the possibility that both Rush and Chloe could now be spy's - albeit unknowing ones - after their encounter with the Bleaters and time spent on their ship, in their tanks.
                          perhaps they have been replaces by clones with trackign devices in them.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                            perhaps they have been replaces by clones with trackign devices in them.
                            I wondered that myself, but just about Chloe. Not based on anything other than my suspicious nature, but that would be one big payoff.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                              I wondered that myself, but just about Chloe. Not based on anything other than my suspicious nature, but that would be one big payoff.
                              yea.....i wouldnt mind a chloe clone....

Comment

Working...
                              X