Called Rush and Wray after Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Called Rush and Wray after Justice

Wow, not tryin to brag(well maybe just a lil) but i totally knew Rush and Wray were workng together on framing Young. The scene between them when Rush comes for control over his science team was more someone looking for a reward then asking persmission. just read my previous thread to know what i meant http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...ship-with-Rush . Anyone still a doubter?????

Originally posted by Cape View Post
    Wow, not tryin to brag(well maybe just a lil) but i totally knew Rush and Wray were workng together on framing Young. The scene between them when Rush comes for control over his science team was more someone looking for a reward then asking persmission. just read my previous thread to know what i meant http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/7...ship-with-Rush . Anyone still a doubter?????
    we were never really told that she knew beforehand...she may have figured it out and confronted rush after he came back

Comment

How about waiting for some actual evidence that Wray knew about Rush framing Young and were working together before you start with the self congratulation? At the moment all we know is that Wray now knows that Rush was involved in framing Young, we have zero evidence to suggest she knew it about previously tho or was acting with him in framing Young.

Comment

I think she initally had suspicions, but Rush returning, to her was a confirmation.
        Tst

Comment

Originally posted by Krazeh View Post
          [...]
          We have evidence. Rush talked about his involvement with removing Young very nonchalantly and that he was "damn nearly killed for it", Wray responded with a soft "I know" and an encouragement "Next time will be different". If this doesn't scream smoking gun, what would ?
          Carter: "The singularity is about to explode!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike. View Post
            We have evidence. Rush talked about his involvement with removing Young very nonchalantly and that he was "damn nearly killed for it", Wray responded with a soft "I know" and an encouragement "Next time will be different". If this doesn't scream smoking gun, what would ?
            All that's evidence for is that Wray now knows that Rush framed Young and that Young left him on a planet; it doesn't however indicate that Wray had any clue or involvement with Rush's actions in Justice.

Comment

She also said that the Colonel is dangerous. I think that Young's decision to abandon Rush pushed her to support the upcoming coup attempt. But, I don't think she was actively involved in or even knew about the frame job.

Comment

When Wray was having here "secret" meeting with some other scienctist id say she was moving on to Plan B after Plan A(that would be Rush) failed

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshi442 View Post
                  She also said that the Colonel is dangerous. I think that Young's decision to abandon Rush pushed her to support the upcoming coup attempt. But, I don't think she was actively involved in or even knew about the frame job.
                  I think when she confronted Young before he used the stones to accuse him of leaving Rush She knew 100% that he did, and the reason she knew that was b/c of the plan she had with Rush and prob knew that pushed Young over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                    I think when she confronted Young before he used the stones to accuse him of leaving Rush She knew 100% that he did, and the reason she knew that was b/c of the plan she had with Rush and prob knew that pushed Young over the edge.
                    Based on what? For most of Space there was nothing to indicate anything more than Wray having serious doubts over Young's story, doubts which anyone who could put 2 and 2 together would also likely have had. And her knowin at the end of the episode is a natural continuation with her doubts havin been confirmed by Rush who, let's face it, isn't the type of person to just forget his plans to get rid of Young and will do pretty much anythin to secure that goal.
                    Last edited by Krazeh; 03 April 2010, 07:49 AM.

Comment

I didn't see any evidence that she knew about the frame-up before it happened, but she's smart and certainly didn't discount the possibility. I think she's just chosen to keep Rush close because he could be useful to her.
                      sigpic

Comment

Chloe/Camille cat fight inc
                        sigpic

Comment

Rush yes, Wray....didn't see that one coming.

To see such coniving and dissidence amongst the civilians. It's going to be a hell of a fight between the civilians and the military that's for sure.
                          Neera: "You do not fear them?"
                          : "The Wraith? Naah. Now *clowns* — that's another story."

Comment

Really? Not to go into the politics because I don't think they're trying to make political statements, but a meddling, underhanded civilian presence has been a theme in just about every Stargate franchise except the original movie.

I think the Stargate braintrust really likes the idea of the military is "good guys" and everyone else as "ignorant and possibly not well meaning." Again, I'm not saying that's how they feel about life in general, but when it comes to drawing lines in the sand during their shows, it seems to be a recurrent theme.

Comment

actually...
                              Major D. Davis writes: “In the end, when Rush is talking with Wray, Rush tells Wray he tried something to get Young out of the way and Young nearly killed him. Does that mean Rush told Wray that he tried to frame Young for murder.”

Answer: Nope. Given Wray’s response to unfolding events in Justice, it’s fairly clear that she didn’t know what was really going on.
                              http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-3-2010-space/
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X