Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Wray know? Discussion on Justice/Space (NO SPOILERS FOR FUTURE EPISODES PLEASE)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Wray know? Discussion on Justice/Space (NO SPOILERS FOR FUTURE EPISODES PLEASE)

The rather startling end of the episode... Rush tells Camille that he tried, and it nearly cost his life. To which she replied, "I know." Holy....does that mean she was in on Rush's scheme in "Justice"?

What do you think?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Probably.

She's backstabbing... and a member of IOA correct? The 2 usually go hand in hand.

Comment

Possibly, but I think Wray really was just suspecting and Rush confirmed her thoughts.

Comment

After this conversation btw Rush and Wray, I do believe that she knew about the set up and that perhaps she even helped to plot/plan/execute the whole thing with Rush. I was shocked when they showed this exchange btw R and W but not really surprised since I wouldn't put this past Wray at all. Interested in what schemes they plot next....
        sigpic Gets better with age!

Conventions:
        Creation Vancouver SG Con 2009 - 2010 - 2011 - 2012
        GateCon Vancouver 2011
        Creation Chicago SG Con 2013 - 2014

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
          The rather startling end of the episode... Rush tells Camille that he tried, and it nearly cost his life. To which she replied, "I know." Holy....does that mean she was in on Rush's scheme in "Justice"?

What do you think?
          This actually does make sense. She was so quick to point the fingers at him in Justice.

Now we know why.

Comment

I don't think she was in it, she's just not an idiot. It doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and realise that Rush must have had a hand in framing Young, which then led to Young stranding Rush to die.

Comment

I fully believe Wray knew. I actually believe her character to be more of a schemer than even Rush, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

I don't know, really. I think she had her suspicions of Young's little tale of a rock slide that was, and when Rush came back, I think he confirmed it for her. Hence the plotting.
                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I don't think she was plotting with Rush in Justice, she's been feeling out and playing both sides up until now. She has no respect for Young and the rock slide story helped that along. I think now she has chosen a "side".
                  SGU fangirl

Comment

She suspected but I don't think she truthfully knew until Rush said so at the episode end
                    Originally posted by aretood2
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Krazeh View Post
                      I don't think she was in it, she's just not an idiot. It doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together and realise that Rush must have had a hand in framing Young, which then led to Young stranding Rush to die.
                      I agree. Eli didn't buy Young's story either, but he knew for sure about Rush framing him.

We have a 3-way Charlie Foxtrot going on here:

1) You have Young, who isn't trusted by the science team and has the military under his command.
                      2) You have Rush, who the science guys "respect" but don't support.
                      3) You have Wray who is playing both sides against the middle trying to make the 2 of them blow each other apart so that she can step in and assume command, because she knows that while Rush and Young are still around, she has no power.

I think this is really going to come down to Rush and Young putting aside their differences and realizing that Wray is the real problem here. She instigates most of what is going on. I also think Eli will have a big part to play in whatever happens.

Comment

I think she knew. She's been trying to wrestle power away form YOung from the beginning, so it makes sense to me that she had a hand in it.

Someone needs to throw her out of the nearest airlock ASAP. Her character is extremely annoying. It's not that she's bad, since we all like a good villain, but it's that she's just grating and overbearing.

Comment

I don't get the impression that Rush told her what he was going to to specifically. More that she was able to figure it out on her own.
                          I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Oh, I think she totally knew. Don't doubt she was helping either. But she was doing it as a way to try to get both Young and Rush out of the way. The IOA is always power hungry. But I wonder if it's Wray doing it herself, or the IOA back on Earth telling her to do this?

Comment

I don't think she helped Rush frame Young in Justice. It seemed like Rush was working on his own because he didn't know who he could trust. But Wray knows the history of conflict between the two of them and I'm sure she could figure it out on her own. After all, Young comes back alone directly after they find proof that he was framed. It's not a huge leap in logic to guess that Young blames Rush for framing him. Basically... I think she just read between the lines and, in that last scene, Rush was just confirming what Wray already suspected.
                              Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                              Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Working...
                              X