Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olivia. In the Lab. With the Revolver. (217)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Olivia. In the Lab. With the Revolver. (217)

Visit the Episode GuideFRINGE SEASON TWO
    OLIVIA. IN THE LAB. WITH THE REVOLVER.
    EPISODE NUMBER - 217

A woman's sudden death of what appears to be aggressive and contagious cancer leads the team to a man who is targeting former Cortexiphan test subjects. Meanwhile, Olivia struggles over whether to keep Walter's secret.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 11 December 2013, 08:06 PM.

Very good episode. Rather intense there at the end. Wonder who the man was that visited the sick guy in the hospital?

I'm kind of glad Olivia decided not to tell Peter the truth. And I'm glad that Walter has decided to do so. Although I think Peter will initially feel betrayed, hearing it from Walter will be better than from a third party.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
      Very good episode. Rather intense there at the end. Wonder who the man was that visited the sick guy in the hospital?

I'm kind of glad Olivia decided not to tell Peter the truth. And I'm glad that Walter has decided to do so. Although I think Peter will initially feel betrayed, hearing it from Walter will be better than from a third party.
      I couldn't agree more. That will be one amazing episode, no doubt in my mind.

As for this one, it was very good. That guy's ability was so freaky, and sad really.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I love this show. There is something comforting and familiar about it. Although, home baking with Walter really wouldn't be the most appetizing experience.

I wonder what Nina said to Olivia. I'm actually hanging out for a Nina-centric episode. I find her femmes fatale nature to be quite seductive.

Little touches like the jigsaw that woman was finishing (Michelangelo's "Creation of Adam") as an allegory to the episode have so much depth behind it.

The episode also should have been called "Olivia. In the Dining Room. With the Candlestick Holder."
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dusk View Post
          I love this show. There is something comforting and familiar about it. Although, home baking with Walter really wouldn't be the most appetizing experience.

I wonder what Nina said to Olivia. I'm actually hanging out for a Nina-centric episode. I find her femmes fatale nature to be quite seductive.

Little touches like the jigsaw that woman was finishing (Michelangelo's "Creation of Adam") as an allegory to the episode have so much depth behind it.

The episode also should have been called "Olivia. In the Dining Room. With the Candlestick Holder."
          Yeah, I am not sure I would want his taffy.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Chi? Seriously? I love the show despite the shaky science, but that's just annoyingly stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
              Chi? Seriously? I love the show despite the shaky science, but that's just annoyingly stupid.
              I imagine a lot of people in Asia might disagree with you.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I don't see what was so stupid about it.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                  I imagine a lot of people in Asia might disagree with you.
                  It wouldn't make me wrong. I'm sure if Walter based a hypothesis on the tooth fairy's existence there might be a few people who wouldn't think it's stupid, doesn't mean it isn't.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  I don't see what was so stupid about it.
                  Made up hocus pocus. Nothing scientific about it.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK
                    The hypothesis behind unlocking, releasing, and balancing energy from within the human body has some scientific basis. Whilst I agree the ideas here are a little far fetched based on my understanding of the laws of the universe, I'd like to believe that there are many concepts we consider to be 'magic' that are in fact steeped in highly evolved science. Hence my enjoyment of this show.
                    Last edited by Dusk; 13 April 2010, 05:09 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Excellent episode. I really enjoyed it! As usual! ;-)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                        Excellent episode. I really enjoyed it! As usual! ;-)
                        What can we say? They just know how to write compelling episodes on this show.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

So was Captain Kirk's communication device in the 1960s...now we have cell phones. So was a computer so small that you could fit it in your pocket back in the 1940s. Yesterday's hocus pocus is tomorrow's science.

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          What can we say? They just know how to write compelling episodes on this show.
                          I 110% agree!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X