Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The AU One Sentence Story Thread

1) This is a WRAITH thread.
    2) Humans tolerated and befriended, occasionally eaten.
    3) Absolutely NO major character death.
    4) Have fun.
    5) Respect other posters.
    6) Have FUN!
    7) For the sake of sanity, attempt punctuation or suffer THE CONSEQUENCES *finger pointing* and or 'pfft'.
    8) One sentence, but we ain’t proscriptive – SEE ABOVE!
    9) Whump and H/C accepted.
    10) HAVE FUN!
    11) Innuendo, double entendre all acceptable, but if it gets too fruity please wrap in spoilers.

That's all folks.

And so, I shall start it off... chocks away, as it were.

Todd grasped the deep wound in his side, slumping over as the pain burned through him, blood seeping through his fingers.
    sigpic

"That's gotta hurt," John Sheppard acknowledged as they stumbled together through the undergrowth trying to remember where the star gate is.
    sigpic
    Thanks to Draco-Stellaris for the gorgeous Todd avatar

Comment

The very people, in fact, that they just this minute escaped from! Todd wondered if his lengthy imprisonment had affected his mind more than he had feared and was glad that he had decided to work with this human to escape the Genii, if only just to see the sky once more, breathe the cool night air and clear his befuddled head...

Spoiler:
      It must be the day-glo yellow that did it!
      Though they were too late this year... donlt GW know the joke's on them if you April Fool after noon!
      sigpic

Comment

As it was, Todd found his memory was faulty, and becoming more so as they moved further into the surrounding woods; he could only hope the human, John Sheppard, would not notice his lapse.
        sigpic

Comment

Suddenly John flung his arm across Todd's shoulders and said, "My head feels funny... does your head feel funny, bro? My head feels funny... I just said that twice, didn't I bro?"
          sigpic

Comment

Shrugging off the arm wrapped round his shoulder, Todd couldn't deny that his head felt really fuzzy but... what was this 'bro' business? Sheppard slumped...
            sigpic

Comment

"Did I do something wrong, bro?" Sheppard slurred.
              "What is this 'bro'? You are nothing to me, puny human!" Todd growled.
              "Hey, enough with the puny," Sheppard said, "Now you're hurting my feelings, brother."
              "Brother?" Todd snarled angrily. "Do not insult me, human!"
              sigpic

Comment

But before they could come to a serious disagreement they were distracted by the sounds of voices that seemed to be coming from all around them.

Comment

For a moment Todd wondered if his brothers had found him, but he soon realised the sound was not the comforting whisper of a hive full of wraith thoughts...
                  sigpic

Comment

"Jeez, what the hell is that?" Sheppard muttered, shaking his head to clear the noise which was not coming from round him but rather seemed to be centred in his mind.
                    sigpic

Comment

"They are not Genii voices Sheppard, trust me I know them as well as Wraith voices," Todd stepped away and lifted his head as if testing the air, "no this is something quite different, something I have not sensed in a long time..."
                      Last edited by Trillian52; 02 April 2010, 02:44 AM.

Comment

"...something ancient... something very ancient indeed..." Todd mused.
                        sigpic

Comment

The human frowned, his hazel eyes filled with curiosity, waiting for the Wraith to tell him what the hell was going on - his head was killing him.
                          sigpic

Comment

"These are indeed wraith voices," Todd told Sheppard, "But they come from no ordinary hive. These wraith are ancient, far more ancient than those humans you refer to as Ancients..." Todd's voice trails off in awe and he whispers, "I thought them only a lengend, tales we tell our younglings."
                            sigpic

Comment

Sheppard's headache was making him more snarky than usual, "Yeah, well, if they're only the stuff of fairy stories, what are they doing here?"

Comment

Working...
                              X