Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favourite SW universe world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's your favourite SW universe world?

The Star Wars universe is well-known (and much maligned lol) for its planets with single climates planetwide. We've seen tons of worlds across 7 films (and, so far, 2 seasons of TV), and the EU has only grown the database of strange and exotic worlds. So, what's your favourite?

Mine has to be Nar Shaddaa. I just love the "Vertical City" vibe, how everything is so lawless and Old West, and god forbid you should take a bad step--it's a long way to the bottom.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
    The Star Wars universe is well-known (and much maligned lol) for its planets with single climates planetwide. We've seen tons of worlds across 7 films (and, so far, 2 seasons of TV), and the EU has only grown the database of strange and exotic worlds. So, what's your favourite?

Mine has to be Nar Shaddaa. I just love the "Vertical City" vibe, how everything is so lawless and Old West, and god forbid you should take a bad step--it's a long way to the bottom.
    There's a bottom? I know...I am fond of um....Corellia....nice open spaces but technologically advanced.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

I've never read the EU, though I thought the way Korriban was portrayed in the KotOR games was pretty awesome. Dantooine was interesting as well. Malachor V was another good one, a regular chamber of horrors with Storm Beasts lurking around the crags. The Sith Assassins were easier to deal with than those ogres.
      sigpic

Comment

Korriban was pretty awesome in KOTOR....the Valley of the Dark Lords...*awe*
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I honestly don't know what would my favorite would be, I love Hoth for being a part of TESB, and Coruscant is great....but I think my favorite world be......Naboo? Hey, it seems like a nice and peaceful place full of awesome palaces and waterfalls.

Comment

Korriban was pretty awesome in KOTOR....the Valley of the Dark Lords...*awe*
            Yepper, and the rather interesting set of characters you had to deal with were hilarious sometimes. Jorak Uln lurking around Tulak Hord's tomb and "testing" Sith initiates was a hoot.
            sigpic

Comment

Corellia has stolen my heart and won't give it back.

It is the most beautiful, and from all reports the most Earth Like planet that I have heard about, the most diverse in climate. AND, It has a streak of independence in its people

Comment

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
                Corellia has stolen my heart and won't give it back.

It is the most beautiful, and from all reports the most Earth Like planet that I have heard about, the most diverse in climate. AND, It has a streak of independence in its people
                Booooooring. Just kiddin...

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                  Booooooring. Just kiddin...
                  I just love that planet. The people, the environment, the political intrigue.

Comment

I just love that planet. The people, the environment, the political intrigue.
                    Has it appeared in comics or TV yet? I do know it has a big role in the Legacy novels.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                      Has it appeared in comics or TV yet? I do know it has a big role in the Legacy novels.
                      I do not think so, I am really HOPING that TOR does it. I want to spend hours and hours just on that planet and looking around.

Comment

Csilla
                        R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

I do not think so, I am really HOPING that TOR does it. I want to spend hours and hours just on that planet and looking around.
                          I'm hoping so too. It's not a big favourite world of mine or anything, but it's such an important piece of SW lore; I'd love to be able to roam the planet.

Comment

I'm hoping so too. It's not a big favourite world of mine or anything, but it's such an important piece of SW lore; I'd love to be able to roam the planet.
                            We should get a petitition going

Comment

We should get a petitition going
                              A petitition huh? Is that like, 33% stronger than a regular petition?

Comment

Working...
                              X