is babylon 5 overated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is babylon 5 overated

i dont but i ask the question because i would like to know what other people think
    sigpic

Is this another attempt to spam your Smallville thread?
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Is this another attempt to spam your Smallville thread?
      no i thought that would have been deleted or something by now
      sigpic

Comment

If Babylon 5 is anything, then it's underrated. Babylon 5 is a fantastic series and if anyone who has seen the entire series was to think it's overrated, then their opinion is void for the rest of time.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by saberblade View Post
          if babylon 5 is anything, then it's underrated. Babylon 5 is a fantastic series and if anyone who has seen the entire series was to think it's overrated, then their opinion is void for the rest of time.
          qft!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            If Babylon 5 is anything, then it's underrated. Babylon 5 is a fantastic series and if anyone who has seen the entire series was to think it's overrated, then their opinion is void for the rest of time.
            agreed its one of the best tv shows ever.
            sigpic
            The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

"Is Babylon 5 overrated?"
              "No."
              "OK. Bye."
              sigpic
              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

its good to see that people agree with me
                sigpic

Comment

I would like to know why you asked it. Have you heard/read discussions about B5's overrated status among sci-fi shows?
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Originally posted by nx01a View Post
                    I would like to know why you asked it. Have you heard/read discussions about B5's overrated status among sci-fi shows?
                    no i was just wandering if i was on my own as im newer to the internet
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, B5 is greatly underrated. I admit that when I watched it when it first aired, I didn't care very much for the series. However, I stuck with it and by the time Sheridan came on board with season 2, I was hooked.
                      sigpic

Comment

I think that once people get into season 2, then they'll start to really appreciate the show for what it is.

I don't want to say anything bad about season 1, but ultimately no one's favourite season of a show is the first. It's usually the later seasons or anything that involves war (so late season 3 and season 4 are probably going to be considered B5's best by a lot). Since season 1 was more about setting up characters and events, it's understandable that it's season 2 that it begins to grab people when the real story of B5 kicks in.

sigpic

Comment

amen
                          I have all the seasons on dvd (currently watching season 4, again) and yes, this show is definitely underrated
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

The show get far less recognition thn it deserves.

Comment

Nope, not overated at all!

Comment

Working...
                              X