PDA

View Full Version : Getting to like the show

Prometheus 1
March 26th, 2010, 12:45 PM
So summer of '09 my best friend and i started doing some hunting of our own in north Jersey and actually found some interesting things. about a week ago he told me of this show supernatural. i queued it on netflix and i've seen the first 8 episodes. 9-12 i got today for tonight. so far i love this show. such amazing writing, stories, character chemistry. i'm very excited to see how it all unfolds.

Mike.
March 26th, 2010, 04:54 PM
Yeah, Supernatural is awesome. I started watching it an year ago thanks to a recommendation and it quickly grew on me. I've seen all the season since then and it's still great.:)

the fifth man
March 26th, 2010, 06:28 PM
So summer of '09 my best friend and i started doing some hunting of our own in north Jersey and actually found some interesting things. about a week ago he told me of this show supernatural. i queued it on netflix and i've seen the first 8 episodes. 9-12 i got today for tonight. so far i love this show. such amazing writing, stories, character chemistry. i'm very excited to see how it all unfolds.

You are in for one hell of a wild ride. I have watched this show since it first premiered, and it quickly became a can't-miss for me.

iolanda
March 27th, 2010, 02:33 AM
I also started last summer and I just can't stop watching.

The thing with SPN is that it just gets better and better.

the fifth man
March 27th, 2010, 06:37 PM
I also started last summer and I just can't stop watching.

The thing with SPN is that it just gets better and better.

A very true statement.:)

Crichiel
March 30th, 2010, 12:30 PM
I'm another one who just found the show last Summer. Sometimes I wish I could be in the just-discovered it point again! ;) It was such a high to have so many 'new' episodes of this amazing show to discover! :) I ran through the first four seasons in something like 3 weeks!

the fifth man
March 30th, 2010, 05:31 PM
I'm another one who just found the show last Summer. Sometimes I wish I could be in the just-discovered it point again! ;) It was such a high to have so many 'new' episodes of this amazing show to discover! :) I ran through the first four seasons in something like 3 weeks!

Wow! See, you should have slowed it down a little bit.

Crichiel
March 31st, 2010, 11:41 AM
Wow! See, you should have slowed it down a little bit.

I know, I honestly tried to!! But with each disc I put in, I'd vow to just watch ONE episode...then end up staying up to the wee hours, finishing off all four and FORCING myself to go to bed rather than put in the next one! So I would go through a full disc each day Mon-Thurs, then another 4 discs over the weekend!

Mike.
March 31st, 2010, 02:22 PM
Yeah, you can't stop an addiction like that... like how I watched all of DS9 in two weeks (7 seasons, 24 episodes each). That was a great winter vacation. :D

the fifth man
March 31st, 2010, 07:03 PM
I know, I honestly tried to!! But with each disc I put in, I'd vow to just watch ONE episode...then end up staying up to the wee hours, finishing off all four and FORCING myself to go to bed rather than put in the next one! So I would go through a full disc each day Mon-Thurs, then another 4 discs over the weekend!

Definitely some serious watching.;)

LtColCarter
April 7th, 2010, 11:46 AM
Glad you guys are liking the show.