The Spn Picture Guessing Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
    Yeah, actually the third cap was supposed to be from that ep, but as RiG just pointed out, I double posted the same pic. *facepalm* Here's the one I mean to post, and I'll change it in the spoiler too.
    Bobby's in that pic? All I see is Dean eating... and more shockingly, SAM eating!!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Okay, here goes nothin'!

Spoilers for season 5:

<snipped so I don't drool>
    Hmm, now I'm gonna have to go with my gut on this one and say the 1st thing that came to mind...

Spoiler:
    Something to do with his mouth... it's open in some way in all 3?

sigpic

Comment

Is it
      Spoiler:
      that they're all S5 eps?
      Nope. Seeing as I already said that they were.

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Hmm, now I'm gonna have to go with my gut on this one and say the 1st thing that came to mind...

Spoiler:
      Something to do with his mouth... it's open in some way in all 3?

Nnnnnope! Even though I did notice that a while after I had posted them.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Hmmm, OK, lemme think...

sigpic

Comment

Nope. Seeing as I already said that they were.
          Of course you did. Guess my brain's gone to sleep already, it's almost midnight here.

Actually, I thought of that, but then decided that in spite of the tongue his mouth is closed in the first one.

Hmmm, OK, lemme think...
          I got nothing. Or is it that there's
          Spoiler:
          somebody after him in all three? The Trickster in the first, a hellhound in the second, and the Croats in the third.

sigpic
          Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Of course you did. Guess my brain's gone to sleep already, it's almost midnight here.
            Wow, that means I'm 6 hours behind you. It's almost 6pm here.

Actually, I thought of that, but then decided that in spite of the tongue his mouth is closed in the first one.
            Good decision.

I got nothing. Or is it that there's
            Spoiler:
            somebody after him in all three? The Trickster in the first, a hellhound in the second, and the Croats in the third.
            Nope. Sorry.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, I fold. Maybe somebody else has more imagination. Or it'll come to me in a dream. Looking forward to the solution, though!

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I fold. Maybe somebody else has more imagination. Or it'll come to me in a dream. Looking forward to the solution, though!
                Aww! Oh well...Hope you like it when find out what it is!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Aww, it's been 2 days with no guesses. Have I well and truly stumped everyone? Feels like I've killed the thread.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Aww, it's been 2 days with no guesses. Have I well and truly stumped everyone? Feels like I've killed the thread.

No no! Don't want it TOO easy. Here's an off-the-wall guess, because I honestly can't think of what this might be!:
                    Dean's hair looks VERY recently shorn in each pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichiel View Post
                      No no! Don't want it TOO easy. Here's an off-the-wall guess, because I honestly can't think of what this might be!:
                      Dean's hair looks VERY recently shorn in each pic!
                      Nnnnnnope. And thank you.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, I'll give it one last shot. You can't see his amulet in any of them?

sigpic

Comment

We've moved onto another page so re-posting the pics.

Stars' answer may well be right, but can you clarify please RiG... are we looking for an observation or something story related?

Spoilers for season 5:
                          Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Okay, I'll give it one last shot. You can't see his amulet in any of them?
                            YES! You got it!

We've moved onto another page so re-posting the pics.

Stars' answer may well be right, but can you clarify please RiG... are we looking for an observation or something story related?
                            It was an observation.

Sorry I couldn't be here sooner. Had a softball game today...until a thunderstorm kicked us out. I play with work colleagues.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

YES! You got it!
                              Woohoo! That was a really good on, RiG. I agree, it's more fun when it's difficult. That'll be a tough act to follow.

Sorry I couldn't be here sooner. Had a softball game today...until a thunderstorm kicked us out. I play with work colleagues.
                              LOL, we're having thunderstorms here tonight as well. Sorry it rained out your game, though. Hey, that sounds like a great idea! We always have 'Family Badminton' at school on Sundays, where all levels come together to play. My son's gotten really good just through this one.

Okay, I got one. Let's see how quickly you get this. Oh, one hint: it's NOT that these are all S2 eps.

sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! That was a really good on, RiG. I agree, it's more fun when it's difficult. That'll be a tough act to follow.
                                Thanx... and WOW! A tough act huh? Shucks. It is so much more fun when it's difficult.

LOL, we're having thunderstorms here tonight as well. Sorry it rained out your game, though. Hey, that sounds like a great idea! We always have 'Family Badminton' at school on Sundays, where all levels come together to play. My son's gotten really good just through this one.
                                The storm is all gone. We even had a tornado watch and everything! Badminton is a fun game. Glad to- UHG! I'm getting chocolate ice cream on my keyboard. And me -hear that your son is doing well in the game.

Okay, I got one. Let's see how quickly you get this. Oh, one hint: it's NOT that these are all S2 eps.

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t.../SN202_673.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...03748104a2.jpg

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/t...BLawnmower.jpg
                                Um, lessee...Dean has tools in his hands? Or, he's outside?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X