Asgard/Ancient Replicator Disruptor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard/Ancient Replicator Disruptor

So let's do a little role-playing. Hi. I'm Jack. (Now you be Sam.)

I need help understanding Asgard weapons and how the Ancient disruptor technology was implemented to be able to destroy the replicators on Orilla. At least as much as science fictionally possible.

Feel free to use fruit references if needed. I will be forever grateful if you can help me out on this.

http://www.gateworld.net/wiki/Replicator_disruptor
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Cede Lede View Post
      So let's do a little role-playing. Hi. I'm Jack. (Now you be Sam.)

I need help understanding Asgard weapons and how the Ancient disruptor technology was implemented to be able to destroy the replicators on Orilla. At least as much as science fictionally possible.

Feel free to use fruit references if needed. I will be forever grateful if you can help me out on this.
      Ok. You created the disruptor during the time you had the Ancient knowledge in your head. When the Replicator we beamed onto our ship escaped, you used the technology to stop the communication between each nanite permanently, neutralizing the replicator. Our buddy Thor, over there, saw everything, and based on what he saw, and the scans performed on the technology, modified an existing piece of tech on the Daniel Jackson to create the same effect, except planetary wide.
      If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
      Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
      If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
      Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Fifth: and then Replica-carter used it Via Tau'ri Satellite to take over the Replicator Empire... I have never forgotten her betrayal...

Comment

Working...
        X