Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe - Hollywood The Write Way: Video Interview David Blue/Ming-Na

At Hollywood The Write Way:

(Please follow the link to read the complete and to view the photos and video.)

Syfy Upfront Scoop

Tuesday night, I attended the Syfy Upfront event in New York City where all the stars came out to support & celebrate the success of their shows as well as the new advertising partnerships...

In Video [at the site]: David Blue & Ming-Na (Stargate Universe), Magda Apanowicz (Caprica), and Joanne Kelly & Eddie McClintock (Warehouse 13)

In Video Interviews Coming Soon: Colin Ferguson & Salli Richardson-Whitfield (Eureka), Amanda Tapping (Sanctuary), Kris Williams & Amy Bruni (Ghost Hunters), The Miz (WWE's NXT), and Emily Rose (Haven)

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Way cool,

Thanks for sharing. The interviesw just left me wanting to see more of SGU then I already did.

Comment

A second video interview is also available at the link or at YouTube with Colin Ferguson & Salli Richardson-Whitfield (Eureka), Amanda Tapping (Sanctuary), Kris Williams & Amy Bruni (Ghost Hunters), The Miz (WWE's NXT), and Emily Rose (Haven).

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

That little voice David Blue does to imitate the naysayers

Comment

Working...
        X