Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zoe's ultimate fate (Spoilers/Speculation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoe's ultimate fate (Spoilers/Speculation)

I think it won't be seen for a long time, if at all, but what do you think the ultimate fate of the Zoe Avatar will be?

As the first cylon will she be revered by the rest (maybe even a form of Imperious Leader)?
    Become obsolete when they start moving into the organic technology?
    Could she be the one who meets the Final Five and sets up the alliance with them?
    Maybe she becomes transferred into one of the hybrids/First Hybrid ("What am I, a man? Or am I a machine? My children believe that I am a God.")?

Any other ideas?
    sigpic

Don't know much about BSG, but it will be interesting to see how they tie it in, and thanks for giving me some insight into the whole cylon thing.
    Now I'm curious as to which one you would like to see.
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

I'm guessing, she's going to die which sparks the Cylon war, or she'll become disgusted with the war, get on a ship and leave never to be seen again. The other ideas are good too. I don't think she'll become the Razor hybrid, I'm thinking that will be Daniel Greystone.
      sigpic

Comment

daniel will copy zoe into all the cylons IMO. she will eventually get fed up and rebel. thus the war. and she will live out her days in the bodies of the mark 1 cylon bodies.

but it begs the question is zoe in the mark 2 centurions that we see in bsg??
        Originally posted by Daedalus-304 View Post
        I don't think she'll become the Razor hybrid, I'm thinking that will be Daniel Greystone.
        yup me too. that was Daniel. which is a sad fate.
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I'm guessing, she's going to die which sparks the Cylon war, or she'll become disgusted with the war, get on a ship and leave never to be seen again. The other ideas are good too. I don't think she'll become the Razor hybrid, I'm thinking that will be Daniel Greystone.
          Hmmm. Probably way outfield as usual, but how about Scar???
          oldcelt1

Comment

I don't think she'll become the Razor hybrid, I'm thinking that will be Daniel Greystone.
            I never thought of that but I think you might be right. That would be an incredibly tragic and gruesome fate.
            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
            And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
              I never thought of that but I think you might be right. That would be an incredibly tragic and gruesome fate.
              I have no idea what the Razor hybrid is, but if it's a gruesome fate as you say, I think he deserves it after last week's debacle.
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Its funny that you bring this up, since I started my overnight at the Hotel again I have had more time to sit down and watch my favorite scifi without interruption.

I started thinking that maybe Zoe is actually the one that ends up being the Cylon Hybrid of the Base-stars.

My running thought on all of this is that Daniel will manage to tweak her programing enough to allow her to be transplanted into other Cylons but her essence is lost in the transfer.

At the same time, he manages to create her a new body somewhat resembling that of her original, and transfers her personality from u87 to Zoe 2.0. By this time she has already been driven insane by all the torment from her father and ignites the Cylon war by taking command of all the Cylons.

During the war, Zoe has Centurions capture humans to experiment on them to create a more human body for her, which leads to the Hybrid 1.0 that is eventually considered a "dead end".

After the war is over and she has "lost" so to speak, she takes the remaining Centurions and flees to a distant star system.

Now, I am a little forgetful with my BSG history, but if I remember correctly; the centurions came in contact with the OTHER Cylons that were out there and Zoe now has the chance to once again start up her pet project of being reborn into a Human body.

Now it becomes a little fuzzy, but along the way she goes completely bat**** crazy and is downloaded into a new Hybrid body that becomes good for nothing more than computing, thus the Hybrid 2.0 is born, she becomes the control center of all Base-stars and lost to insanity.

But hey, thats just my internal fan-fic mind at work.
                Thoughts?

Comment

If Zoe's personality got used as a tempalte for the first cylon army, then they'll be a bunch of teenage girls running around with guns. No wonder they rebelled. lol

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                    If Zoe's personality got used as a tempalte for the first cylon army, then they'll be a bunch of teenage girls running around with guns. No wonder they rebelled. lol
                    Also explains their terrible tactics.

Comment

Considering that Daniel hasn't been able to copy the MCP I don't think that she'll be the template for all the Cylons.

Comment

If I recall correctly from BSG there was a bunch of super old centurions flying around by themselves without any direct link with the modern cylons. One could speculate on how they split up like that maybe because there was more than one entity calling the shots during the war on the cylon side. Zoe and Tamara had an arguement or something like that.

Comment

we have zoe, whos developing a distinct dislike of humans and human weaknesses. Even while she was normal human, she created her avatar and fell in with the sto because of seeing hte depravity of your average human in V world. So Zoe is in line with Cavil and his complete and total hate of humans and humankind.

then we have tamara. a victim, trapped in a world and perhaps, trapped in an unending and permanent life in a virtual world where she can't die. who is likely to be elevated, not quite to god hood, but to a position of worship or awe because she's immortal...but who also seems to care for and long to be human. who seems to want nothing more than to get back to her body and life. Tamara is most like Six or Boomer. a machine/artificial intelligence that longs to be human or cares for the humans.

I think Zoe will work on making her own army, or she'll take over her dad's army...only to lose control when her army of cylons falls prey to a line of code that Daniel put into them. A kill switch of a sort, that, once Zoe awakens them, he'll use to get control of them. she will be betrayed yet again by her father. thus cementing her hatred of all things human adn distrust of all humans.

tamara will be drawn into things as the only one that might be able to stop zoe-bots.

but then i think both of them will realize that they have to work together to survive. or maybe Tamara 'beats' zoe at one point, but doesn't realize that Zoe's hate of humans is still in there, it's just buried very deeply in the programming. and it won't be revealed until the cylons flee and hide...and then we have zoe using tamara's 'skin job' idea to infiltrate the humans to kill them once and for all.

etc, etc
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X