PDA

View Full Version : Size of Eureka

cflat
March 5th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Has it ever been said exactly how big Eureka is? Or even how big the town's population is?

Everlovin
March 5th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Not that I ever saw. I would imagine that it is a community of a couple of thousand though. Not too big. Otherwise Henry would always be fixing cars and not any of his super cool science stuff.

Laertes
March 7th, 2010, 01:27 PM
Not that I ever saw. I would imagine that it is a community of a couple of thousand though. Not too big. Otherwise Henry would always be fixing cars and not any of his super cool science stuff.

Do we know if hes the only mechanic in town?

Everlovin
March 7th, 2010, 05:21 PM
He's the only one we've seen so far. *shrugs*

Jynjyr
March 8th, 2010, 02:16 PM
In "Games People Play" the population is mentioned at approx 3000.
Dwindling eventually down to two. :eek:

edit: It was Carter who said it while he was talking to Henry about Jo's disappearance.

cflat
March 10th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Today, I was watching Duck, Duck Goose and Carter mentioned the population (which was as you said, 3000).

Copper4ever
May 28th, 2010, 04:24 PM
Is Eureka in Utah, where there is a city called Eureka, or is it somewhere else. It would be on the west coast I think and looks like somewhere in Utah, Nevada, Idaho, or Montana. I never heard them say exactly.

Everlovin
May 28th, 2010, 08:06 PM
They say somewhere along the way it's in Oregon. The one with Jack commemorating his dead girlfriend. Sorry, I can't remember the episode name.

UncleLumpy
June 10th, 2010, 05:42 PM
According to Wikipedia it's in Oregon, though the pilot was in Washington state.