First cylon war.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First cylon war.

Will we see it or will the series end before the war starts? What do think?

I suggest reading the production notes (available here at Gateworld) as well as the synopsis of the show to get a better idea. Really your guess is as good as mine. We know that the series deals primarily with the Adamas and the Greystones and their criss-crossing paths. The show also deals with the events which lead up to the FCW but I don't believe it's been mentioned whether it will be seen in this series.
    How to Survive an Alien Attack

Comment

IMO, this show should end with the beginning of the first war.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

wasn't it implied that cylons were be used in wars between the colonies i assume that would be before the cylon uprising

Comment

At the moment the storylines are based on specifc characters. There is no particular tension between different Colonies. Who knows? But I´d love to see the First Cylon as the glimpse we got to see in RAZOR (Cain and Adama´s flashback). Let´s pray for a whole series as BSG without sudden cancellation

Comment

i dont think this will go into the war it is all the bild up maby the 2nd or 3rd season but the 1st is geting to no the people

Comment

Well from in razor we see the end of the war, the time between the FCW and BSG MS is about 40 yrs, the FCW lasted approximately 12 and half yrs and Caprica is set 58 yrs in the past.

So the war started 52 and half years before the events of BSG so that makes it 5 half years worth of caprica before we see the war....

SOOOO look forward to 6 seasons of caprica before the next spin off series :FIRST CYLON WAR: William Adama Chronicles (ive just made that up dont want to get anybodys hopes up even tho it wud be awesome(a better title too i wud imagine)
              sigpic
              First time using GIMP2 can't say its not a bad job
              MGM, Sci-Fi Channel and the Creators are

I'll only watch SGU coz theres nowt to do on tuesday nites.

Comment

isnt the first war call bsg1970?

Comment

Originally posted by jdog View Post
                  isnt the first war call bsg1970?
                  no that's the original series. caprica and bsg are separate canon from the 1970's and 80's series. under glenn larson.
                  https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

The first season should end with the successful production of 100,000 cylons and another twist like a defect in the cylon copies that allow them to rebel later on.

Comment

Originally posted by pipi View Post
                      The first season should end with the successful production of 100,000 cylons and another twist like a defect in the cylon copies that allow them to rebel later on.
                      I agree with that. But what should we do for Season Two ?
                      sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmylad89 View Post
                        Well from in razor we see the end of the war, the time between the FCW and BSG MS is about 40 yrs, the FCW lasted approximately 12 and half yrs and Caprica is set 58 yrs in the past.

So the war started 52 and half years before the events of BSG so that makes it 5 half years worth of caprica before we see the war....

SOOOO look forward to 6 seasons of caprica before the next spin off series :FIRST CYLON WAR: William Adama Chronicles (ive just made that up dont want to get anybodys hopes up even tho it wud be awesome(a better title too i wud imagine)
                        didnt adama join up at the end of the war? in those webisodes, they called him rook sometimes and only a few days later the war ended
                        check my story's:
                        Battlestar group 16
                        and Under Siege
                        and respond at:
                        Battlestar group 16 (For BSG 16 and Under siege)
                        my newest story:
                        TFS Ticonderoga
                        and respond at:
                        TFS Ticonderoga

Comment

Originally posted by boeli View Post
                          didnt adama join up at the end of the war? in those webisodes, they called him rook sometimes and only a few days later the war ended
                          he became a pilot near the end of the war i think

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWmw1u2to5M

Currently recruiting new staff

Comment

I think thatll be the next series. In caprica well see fighting between the colonies with Cylons used as the weapons. But it should end with the start of the Cylon rebellion... The first cylon war should be a story in of itsself. I would imagine its complicated for a species to overthrow their oppressors and build their own society/fleet. More than enough for its own show. Caprica is the story of the birth of AI.

Comment

Originally posted by Janus View Post
                              I agree with that. But what should we do for Season Two ?
                              They should start with a inter-colony war first even before any cylon rebellion. Capria is only 1 of 12 colonies and with the sole cylon army there will be an arms race to see who's the superpower. Maybe during this sci-fi version of a cold war the other colony spies tinker around with the cylon chips and maybe even accidentally release its personality, who knows.

Either way the cylon war can't start yet, William Adama is way too young unless they do a fastforward.

Comment

Working...
                              X