Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate Universe - Canadian Screenwriter Mag - Wright/Cooper Interview Spring 2010

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe - Canadian Screenwriter Mag - Wright/Cooper Interview Spring 2010

At the Writers Guild of Canada, and the Canadian Screenwriter Magazine for Spring 2010 (Vol. 12 No. 2):

On the cover - Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright

Across the Stargate Universe

Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper on spinning off a film & TV franchise

So you want to be a franchise? Showrunners Brad Wright and Robert C. Cooper talk about spinning off their new hit sci-fi series Stargate Universe.

by Matthew Hays

Purchase online or call Toronto, Canada at 416-979-7907 to order.

Last edited by morjana; 02 March 2010, 05:05 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Those pretentious poses

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
      Those pretentious poses
      I was just about to say the same thing when i saw your post
      Originally posted by Apostle's Message Redux
      Shepard understood. Given the situation, he wasn't sure that exposing the planet to this kind of secret was smart. Miranda had regaled him with stories of how horrible 20th century Earth sounded in her history lessons and it made him leery. "I agree, god knows what would happen if Grunt got loose."

Joker snorted and muttered loudly. "Run! It's The Incredible Hulk! Kill it with fire!"
      Read the story ---- Apostle's Message Redux, ME/SG Crossover

Comment

you know damn well they took those chairs back to bride studios with them
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
          you know damn well they took those chairs back to bride studios with them
          The interview was conducted at Bridge Studios. They already had the chairs.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I'm not particularly interested in the article since it's about SGU, so I guess I'm off-topic, but...man, do I wish I could read those articles. '10 Habits of Successful Screenwriters'? 'Going transmedia: writing across platforms'? I'd love to have that sort of info available to me...

(And, of course, the back issue that has that interview with Damian )
            sigpic
            ~the guitarists~

Comment

"Listen here Robert, I believe I have a corking plan as to the direction of our moving picture."
              "Hmm, yes, I believe you do, Bradley. Do go on."

Comment

Working...
              X