The Fallen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fallen

Four Archangels (that we're aware of); Lucifer, Michael, Raphael and Gabriel. If they're going to introduce anymore, then their names are unknown to me. As they are the main four though, I'd have thought that if they were going to introduce others, they'd have done so before.

First there was Lucifer, banished from Heaven for not bowing down to Human's, and subsequently going against God's word. I suppose I can accept this. Raphael, Michael and no doubt Gabriel were left to hold their position. Michael being in command.

I figure, that killing people off 'for fun' is against their principles. They'd have a reason for what they do. Bring on Gabriel; he got fed up of the infighting between Michael and Lucifer, that he choose to fall to earth on his own accord, and to start interfering in the lives of everyday people, for fun.

Wouldn't killing people for fun be pretty much the same reason that Lucifer was banished to hell? Sure they've done different things, but the principle is the same; they've refused to bow down to Humans. By definition, Michael and Raphael should have banished Gabriel too, yet they haven't?

I also find it odd that, as Lucifer is of lower position compared to Michael, he has managed to create an entire species (Demons). Surely to fight these Demons, Michael and Raphael could have created their own unique armies to combat Lucifer on their own ground?

...then there is the fact that with Michael being the power Archangel, I'd have expected him to free Raphael by now. I'm still waiting for the Raphael vs Castiel (Episode III) to come.
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Lots of good points you make. There are so many unanswered questions but I can't see them all being dealt with on the show. I reckon quite a lot of the stuff has to be taken at face value.

And about the demons...even before Lucifer is freed, demons are allowed to walk the earth without the angels intervening it seems. What was the point of angels watching over the Earth for thousands of years if they can't or not allowed to do anything to help.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
      What was the point of angels watching over the Earth for thousands of years if they can't or not allowed to do anything to help.
      Maybe they're the ones who discovered ascension! *cough* sorry!

sigpic

Comment

Lots of good points you make. There are so many unanswered questions but I can't see them all being dealt with on the show. I reckon quite a lot of the stuff has to be taken at face value.
        Oh yeah, I don't doubt this. Its the same with any show, there are always questions left unanswered (as there will be with Lost). Just wish they'd at least explain a few points.

And about the demons...even before Lucifer is freed, demons are allowed to walk the earth without the angels intervening it seems. What was the point of angels watching over the Earth for thousands of years if they can't or not allowed to do anything to help.
        Another point to ponder. I'm guessing (for the moment) that Angels were told to watch the Earth by God, obviously. As he hasn't been around for a while (missing), Angels have probably just gone around doing what they've wanted. If an army has no commander, what will they do?

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Maybe they're the ones who discovered ascension! *cough* sorry!
        Ahem.
        sigpic
        It's Probin' Time!

Comment

Working...
        X