I'm Debating Rewatching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm Debating Rewatching

I'm Debating Rewatching the entire series again front to back and need some encouragement some nudging and prodding to make me do it!

If you need to be nudged and prodded, I can give you a swift kick to the face. B5 is just one of those shows that you can just watch over and over again.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GATEGOD View Post
      I'm Debating Rewatching the entire series again front to back and need some encouragement some nudging and prodding to make me do it!
      if you don't re-watch the series i'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

*nudge nudge* *prod prod*
          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

The avalanche has already started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote.
            sigpic
            More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Osh KOSH, b'gosh
              sigpic
              Mourning Sanctuary.
              Thanks for the good times!

Comment

*ish scared and must do it now*

Comment

You will do as you are told.
                  sigpic
                  More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Do it.

I rewatched the series awhile ago and I was hooked again like not other.

Comment

Yeah I'm rewatching now and hopelessly addicted again
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Hehe I think I'll wait til I have the $$$ to buy the entire series run before starting starting though heh

Comment

Good for you for rewatching!
                          sigpic

Comment

One thing about rewatching the series is that it really, really bugs me how halfassed the DVDs are. I mean, for season 1 they have the hyperspace jump the wrong colour as it loads the menu, season 2 uses an animation with terrible stock SFX rather than the actual show's, etc etc. And then there's the horrible horrible framing in most of the episodes that's a direct result of the widescreen/fullscreen issue.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              One thing about rewatching the series is that it really, really bugs me how halfassed the DVDs are. I mean, for season 1 they have the hyperspace jump the wrong colour as it loads the menu, season 2 uses an animation with terrible stock SFX rather than the actual show's, etc etc. And then there's the horrible horrible framing in most of the episodes that's a direct result of the widescreen/fullscreen issue.
                              Leave this place. They are not for you. Go. Leave. Now.
                              sigpic
                              More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                              X