PDA

View Full Version : What is your 5 most uninteresting episodes?

Starrtom
February 23rd, 2010, 04:24 PM
Yep the episodes that just didn't engage you or hold any interest at all (does not mean you hate them, just meh!). There is no right or wrong just your own opinion, mine are as follows:

One Flase Step
Red Sky
Night Walkers
Fallout
Morpheus

KayLyne
February 23rd, 2010, 05:12 PM
The first five episodes of season 9, and "bad guys" from season 10. Since Amanda was on maternity leave to begin season 9, the shows have no interest for me. AT didn't appear in "Bad guys" either, so I never re-watch it.

MylittleEli
February 23rd, 2010, 06:03 PM
can't think if 5 off the top of my head, but "Emancipation" is definitly in the list... ugh!

magictrick
February 23rd, 2010, 06:15 PM
Wormhole X-treme

I can sit through pretty much any episode but these 2 are just painful. Others to mention are:

Citizen Joe
Family Ties
Point Of No Return

Pharaoh Atem
February 23rd, 2010, 06:21 PM
Family ties

DigiFluid
February 23rd, 2010, 11:52 PM
In no particular order, these are my snoozers:

- One False Step
- The Fifth Man
- Nightwalkers
- Revisions
- Grace

A number of episodes not mentioned because they makes me rage, not be uninterested.

discodiva
February 24th, 2010, 12:33 AM
- Shadow Play
- The Other Guys
- Avenger 2.0
- Grace
- Family Ties

Wake me up when they're over....:thoranime07:

Petra
February 24th, 2010, 12:37 AM
Episodes that I don't dislike, but find my mind wandering when I watch them:

Disclosure
Enemy Mine
Inauguration
Icon
Covenant

and at least half episodes of season 10 (season 9 tends to induce rage, not disinterest ;))

Jumper_One
February 24th, 2010, 11:15 AM
One False Step
Enemy Mine
The Ties That Bind
Memento Mori
Family Ties

Ashizuri
February 24th, 2010, 11:33 AM
The First Commandment
Rules of Engagement
Rite of Passage
Wormhole X-Treme
Space Race

I always find my mind wandering during those episodes. There are more, but those would be my top five. Secrets is my stand by. I love the Washington/Jacob/Reporter sideplot, but the Daniel/Sha're business bores me to tears.

lkg1980
February 24th, 2010, 07:00 PM
Season 1 Emancipation a classic story maybe to classic 1960, 1970, 1980 take your pick. I don't think a higher budget could of made this episode better.
Season 2 One False Step
Season 2 Spirits
Season 4 Entity shocking I know I thought it was to corny or as Mitchell would say 'Space Corn'.
Season 7 Revisions

I left the clip shows like Politics, Disclosure and Inauguration out because I have grown to appreciate special guest stars Ronny Cox (Kinsey) and William Devane (The President) and they're characters but we all know these are low budget, standing set episodes because some director *cough* DeLuise wanted "bigger" :P

Christine

Teal'c_PI
February 24th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Hmm. This is a tough one. I'd say:

The Broca Divide. (The only interesting things for me were the unibrows. ;))
The Tok'ra, Parts I and II. (I'm listing them as one episode because they should have been one episode. Everything was dragged out and extended way too much.)
Seth. (The first time I saw it, it was okay. The second time I saw it, I was bored to death.)
Urgo. (Wasn't funny. At all. I found it absolutely tedious.)
Crystal Skull. (See the comment for Seth.)

Callista
February 26th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Oh my goodness, I thought I'd have trouble coming up with five, but as I look through the episodes, there are tons!! :eek:

100 Days
Gemini
Insiders
Bloodlines
Disclosure

Spoilers for going way over the limit! Here are 15 more:
Inauguration
Covenant
Icon (I think it's partly that droning piano music, it makes me want to fall asleep)
Babylon
The Road Not Taken
Nightwalkers
Allegiance
Smoke and Mirrors
The Nox
Family
Spirits
Touchstone
Rules of Engagement
48 Hours
Crusade

All the above are pretty much equally uninteresting to me. I'm not saying they are bad (I have some others I really don't like), I just don't think I'd bother to watch any of them again unless I was really, really bored and for some reason my DVD player refused to play some of the hundred and fifty odd episodes I do like.

And I would add Prodigy, but it's got one of my favorite commentaries of the whole series so I do actually watch it from time to time, I'm just listening to something else. :P

Jaden
February 27th, 2010, 08:14 AM
Icon. The only episode i can never sit thru again

Badhron
March 1st, 2010, 04:20 PM
Most of season one. Five that come to mind are
Cold Lazarus
The First Commandment
Brief Candle
Fire and Water
Torment of Tantalus

lordofseas
March 4th, 2010, 08:48 PM
Honestly, I love each and every Stargate SG-1 episode. They all show creativity through set designs, and ideas, and brilliant acting. Overall episode, season, and plot arcs, however....they could use....help.

Replicator Todd
March 4th, 2010, 09:11 PM
No episode was uninteresting to me...

cflat
March 9th, 2010, 03:31 PM
The Other Guys
Grace
Citizen Joe
The Shroud
Unending

shel
March 13th, 2010, 03:51 PM
Citizen Joe (Ironically it was the first episode I ever saw)
The Other Guys
Icon

Cort
March 18th, 2010, 01:42 AM
Secrets is my stand by. I love the Washington/Jacob/Reporter sideplot, but the Daniel/Sha're business bores me to tears.

Yea, I love those parts too, especially Jacob :), but I always find my fast-forwarding during the parts on Abydos

Whatsername
March 23rd, 2010, 01:51 AM
Can't believe no one has said the episode about Seth
that ugh so crap in my opinion had no real excitement to it that's all I can really think about at the moment but SO CRAP

EvilSpaceAlien
March 23rd, 2010, 02:34 AM
-One False Step
-Family Ties
-Brief Candle
-Fire and Water
-Cold Lazarus

Why is this Lazarus person cold? He should really start wearing a sweater. :P

Eye Of Ra
March 23rd, 2010, 11:17 AM
Emancipation
Cor-Ai
Politics
Disclosure
Grace

chrono trigger
March 23rd, 2010, 04:47 PM
this is the one show i kinda like every episode and thats me being honest which is strange because i normally am very critical of tv shows but sg1 is perfect to me

Callista
March 24th, 2010, 08:49 AM
-One False Step
-Family Ties
-Brief Candle
-Fire and Water
-Cold Lazarus

Why is this Lazarus person cold? He should really start wearing a sweater. :P
*completely ignores the little :P in your post and replies:*

I think because he is made out of crystal and also because he is looking for love in all the wrong places.

:P

boo1234
March 25th, 2010, 03:02 PM
all Unas related episodes

hedwig
April 1st, 2010, 09:06 AM
Tin Man
Absolute Power
The First Ones
Shadow Play
Collateral Damage

There are a couple more, but the thread says "five", so ..... :p:D

Raw_Deal
April 3rd, 2010, 07:52 AM
One False Step. It's totaly pointless and borring IMHO. It's the one episode I'll always skip on rewatch.

Then all the Unas episodes, which I won't skip, but I'll fast forward through much of each episode.

Krisz
April 5th, 2010, 10:56 AM
Beneath the Surface
Cor-Ai
Prisoners
One False Step
Crossroads

latvian_stargatefan
April 13th, 2010, 02:01 AM
Beneath the Surface
Cor-Ai
Prisoners
One False Step
Crossroads
For me:

Emancipation and Space Race definitely go there.
From season ten, the worst Stargate mid-season two parter ever- the Quest. It looks so like a fantasy show that I can barely watch it... it just hurts my eyes. Plus, it's just a typical adventure story and it ain't even a bit deep...
Season 9 - Prototype (I don't even remember what happened in ths ep.), Off the Grid (stupid use of Lucian Alliance... one of many, stupid Goua'uld Nerus..., stupid plot only to show that this is Stargate show...)