Stargate Wikipedia Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Wikipedia Game

I thought I'd start a variation of the "Hitler Wikipedia Game", but with Stargate instead of Adolf Hitler. The point of the game is to go to the page given to you by the previous poster on Wikipedia, and see how many clicks it takes you to get to the article of "Stargate SG-1", "Stargate Atlantis", "Stargate Universe", "Stargate (the film)", or the "Stargate" itself. Any of these will be acceptable.

An example post.

Say, the previous person gives you the page *clicks random article button*: "List of S&P 500 Companies"

Show the route you took:

List of S&P 500 Companies -> Walt Disney Co. -> Burbank, California -> NBC Universal -> SyFy -> List of Syfy programs -> Stargate Atlantis

And say how many clicks it took: That chain above took me six clicks.

After you post your path of arrival and clicks, you post a starting point for the next person. The easiest way to do this is to click Random Article, which can be found on the left sidebar of any Wiki page. You can also select a starting point on your own, but it has to be a tricky one and nothing obvious (like "Joe Flanigan" or "Samantha Carter").

Okay, for the first round I'll generate a page randomly:

Craik Sustainable Living Project

I was able to get from there to Stargate SG-1 in five clicks, btw.
    Last edited by Reiko; 19 February 2010, 04:16 PM.
Working...
X