• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sundown (606)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON SIX
    SUNDOWN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 606

Dogen sends Sayid to try and kill Locke after Claire arrives at the temple with a stern warning for everyone inside.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by Darren; 25 March 2010, 04:51 PM.

Pretty good episode, though the Jacob camp is a lot smaller now. Dogan and his translator are dead, along with multiple other people. Good to see Ben/Lepitus/Sun again, finally (or at least it seems so).

Jack and Hurley were completely left out of this one except for Jack's little cameo in the sideways flash at the hospital.

This really seems like it's building up to something huge. Hopefully we get some more answers next week.

Proud supporter of His holy BAGness!

Comment

what the hell was the time for questions is over bs? we get 2 answers and 100 questions every episode..
      My Story:
      http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/10...%80%99s-story/

Comment

Bummer...I really liked Dogan....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Yup its a shame they had to kill off Dogen so early, he was one of the more interesting character's introduced in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by retiredat44
            what the hell was the time for questions is over bs? we get 2 answers and 100 questions every episode..
            Geez, pull up! If we knew everything it'd be boring!

I'm also sad that Dogen was killed. BUT... his place of death may play some significance in whether his death is permanent or not.

Clever but mean of the producers to call the episode Sundown, fooling us into believing this would be a Sun-centric episode. But here it seems the pattern of Season 1 is now over. Instead we are treated to Sayid's flash-sideways, and more importantly his shift to the dark side. I love having these guest appearances in the final season. This week's cameo was Keamy the Mercenary from Season 4.

My question this episode: "What happened to Ben after he tried to rescue Sayid?" Cos he didn't leave with the others. But then I noticed that next week's installment is titled

Spoiler:
            Dr. Linus

so perhaps we'll get some answers there.

The show is building, and definitely gaining momentum now.
            sigpic

Comment

i won't spoil the promo, but yes, ben does seem to play a significant role in the next episode
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That was a great episode. I thought Sayid was gone when he tried to stab MIB. And that little look MIB gave Kate at the end was interesting. The best part of the ep for me though had to be Smokey cleaning house at the temple
                || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

i got chills when sayid went killer. i was really just 'wtf' when he suddenly killed the asian guy and then the translator guy. but has he really gone darkside, so is it still him, but wanting to get back the love of his life so, so badly?
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

And is he gonna get Nadia or Shannon back?
                    || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                      And is he gonna get Nadia or Shannon back?
                      probably Nadia. at least that's what he may believe. I'm sure MIB has no intention of helping Sayid
                      sigpic
                      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                        probably Nadia. at least that's what he may believe. I'm sure MIB has no intention of helping Sayid
                        I don't think so either. He is just using everyone to get what he wants.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Well the Asian guy was right. Syid was the death of them all, and he should have been killed it looks like. Jake made the wrong call not giving him that pill.

But I wonder how he was holidng smokey at bay just being alive?

Anyways.... best part of the episode hands down, was Syid stabbing Locke. I just had to rewind that part a few times. It was so funny haha

That face Syid made at the end was priceless, he really as gone off the deep end... I guess Ben knew that too. the look on his face was priceless also haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
                            Well the Asian guy was right. Syid was the death of them all, and he should have been killed it looks like. Jake made the wrong call not giving him that pill.

But I wonder how he was holidng smokey at bay just being alive?

Anyways.... best part of the episode hands down, was Syid stabbing Locke. I just had to rewind that part a few times. It was so funny haha

That face Syid made at the end was priceless, he really as gone off the deep end... I guess Ben knew that too. the look on his face was priceless also haha.
                            Yeah, it really was priceless. Ben knew he had to get the h*** out of there, and fast.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

All I know is that if Ben is scared of Sayid, they're all in trouble!

That episode was crazy. I think we're going to be on a roller coaster from here on out.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X