PDA

View Full Version : Kristin Kreuk Headed for 'Fringe'?

CinemaSpy
February 17th, 2010, 09:01 PM
Smallville alum Kristin Kreuk is currently in late negotiations to guest star on Fringe, a source close to the production has told CinemaSpy. The episode, entitled "Northwest Passage", begins shooting next week, and takes place in the, not surprisingly, Pacific Northwest. CinemaSpy has been informed that the deal to sign Kreuk hadn't been locked as of two days ago, but that it's likely. A decision is expected this week.

More here (http://www.cinemaspy.com/article.php?id=4048).

Replicator Todd
February 17th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Well, Kristen Kreuk will definitely get me to watch this show as she did for Chuck(which I now love to the core, with or without KK).

SaberBlade
February 18th, 2010, 05:45 AM
Please let her character die, please, please, please, please. If she's going to be in the show, she can at least do something I've wanted to see for a while, her character being killed off. They won't do it in Smallville, they could at least do something freakishly weird in Fringe.

gotthammer
February 18th, 2010, 07:54 AM
Please let her character die, please, please, please, please. If she's going to be in the show, she can at least do something I've wanted to see for a while, her character being killed off. They won't do it in Smallville, they could at least do something freakishly weird in Fringe.

hehehe. I was thinking something similar. hey, if her character were to appear in the first few minutes of the show, she'll probably croak...in a really horrible fashion. :D
She could blow up, dissolve, have her brain drip out her nose, explode, implode, die in a plane crash, go *poof!*, be rent asunder by an inter-dimensional gateway...

Replicator Todd
February 18th, 2010, 11:23 AM

:(

the fifth man
February 18th, 2010, 07:21 PM
I wouldn't mind her popping up in an episode. Just one though, please.

IcarusAbides
February 21st, 2010, 06:16 AM
From what i read she would be likely appearing as a police officer or agent.

the fifth man
February 21st, 2010, 05:44 PM
From what i read she would be likely appearing as a police officer or agent.

Hmmm, I don't really see her in that type of role. But, anything is possible.

jmoz
February 22nd, 2010, 12:57 AM
She would make an interesting baddie though, try to seduce Peter somehow? She's a bit too pretty for some roles, my opinion.

badwolfSG
February 22nd, 2010, 08:45 PM
Hmmm, I don't really see her in that type of role. But, anything is possible.

Ya, I was thinking the same.

LtColCarter
February 23rd, 2010, 07:32 AM

hehehe. I was thinking something similar. hey, if her character were to appear in the first few minutes of the show, she'll probably croak...in a really horrible fashion. :D
She could blow up, dissolve, have her brain drip out her nose, explode, implode, die in a plane crash, go *poof!*, be rent asunder by an inter-dimensional gateway...

Rudeness! :-(

magictrick
April 26th, 2010, 08:22 PM

Well they had Diane Kruger die in a pretty gruesome way on one of the episodes so I don't see why Kristin Kreuk couldn't suffer the same fate :P
Only difference is it would've been really cool if Diane guest starred for several episodes instead, I really like her.

Linda06
April 27th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Um, I don't know who that is :o

EvilSpaceAlien
April 27th, 2010, 10:31 AM
Um, I don't know who that is :o

Then you don't know about the awesomeness of Chuck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_(TV_series)). Shame on you!

Linda06
April 28th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Then you don't know about the awesomeness of Chuck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_(TV_series)). Shame on you!

Um, no :o Oh I see it's on Virgin1.

chelsea87
May 11th, 2010, 12:58 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing that at all. ;)

LtColCarter
May 12th, 2010, 06:41 AM
I wouldn't mind seeing that at all. ;)

More rudeness! I love her! :D

BayGateScape
May 25th, 2010, 06:38 PM
OMG! No please; I HATE Kristen Kreuk.
She ruined smallville for me.

mr_kennedy
May 25th, 2010, 06:53 PM
Maybe we will see her die from all that Kryptonite she still has in her body from Smallville season 8 :p and the Fringe team investigate exactly what Kryptonite is, would love to see Walter try and explain Kryptonite lol

Replicator Todd
May 25th, 2010, 08:15 PM
OMG! No please; I HATE Kristen Kreuk.
She ruined smallville for me.

Hate is such a strong word. Personally, I love Kristen Kreuk.

the fifth man
May 26th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Hate is such a strong word. Personally, I love Kristen Kreuk.

I have nothing against her. Not really, anyways.

magictrick
May 27th, 2010, 12:20 PM
I saw her in Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li a few weeks ago. The movie was terrible and her performance was forgettable.

LtColCarter
May 28th, 2010, 07:33 AM
Maybe we will see her die from all that Kryptonite she still has in her body from Smallville season 8 :p and the Fringe team investigate exactly what Kryptonite is, would love to see Walter try and explain Kryptonite lol

:lol: